Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Re: The Cascade Project

TheCascadeProject11.jpg

TheCascadeProject10.jpg

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster

Oh. Woaw. Stunning... and it gets better and better ! The layout looks really sexy, with really nice elements like the 'spiral' in picture n°3 of your last update.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster

TheCascadeProject13.jpg

I smell a gift shop!

TheCascadeProject12.jpg

Let me introduce you to the Gladius Shield. Harnessing the immence power of the Aeris crystal fused with hydronautic power, this was known as the 'ultima ratio' in defence against the badlands.

TheCascadeProject14.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster

Oh my God... please tell me that is a launch into the zero-g? That theming is incredible!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Fap Fap Fap...

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster

I'm a bit bad with release dates, and I've been busy with uni work recently, so I'm a bit hesitant to say. I still have a couple of little details, like signage and a few queue details to complete, but the majority of it is complete already.

I'm currently working on the layout for the next coaster, which will affect how I leave some parts of the pathwork and details.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster

So almost a year later, after finally graduating university and having this project sit mostly untouched, I've had some time to update and finalise the ride, and I'd like to proudly present:

Amongst all the university work, this project has also been slightly delayed while I've been creating the next step of my complete park project. The next phase is located next door to this part, and I wanted to finalise a concept and layout for the theme of it. But anyways, more on that story later.

Here's a few photos:

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Beautiful looking ride! It has the appearance of a city from the Bioshock series. When will you be releasing a download?