What's new

Swarming Up For The Season | THORPE PARK | 31st Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy

Seeing as the park is open 10-6, I'm assuming we'll be meeting up 9/9:30ish?

Just thinking I might just book a cheap travelodge nearby for the Saturday rather than risk getting stuck on the M1 at stupid o'clock.

Howie

Just thinking I might just book a cheap travelodge nearby for the Saturday rather than risk getting stuck on the M1 at stupid o'clock.
Me & Mrs Howie will be at the Egham one on Saturday. 34 quid it was, bargain.

caffeine_demon

Oooh - got two lift offers now - One coming from cardiff, and one just round the corner - probably makes sense to go for the less faff option, but if one of you already has a premium pass to get free parking, then might be better to use the one without - (is it show your pass on the way out to get the free parking then?)

Peet

Oooh - got two lift offers now - One coming from cardiff, and one just round the corner - probably makes sense to go for the less faff option, but if one of you already has a premium pass to get free parking, then might be better to use the one without - (is it show your pass on the way out to get the free parking then?)
I just have the standard MAP so no free parking, and yep you pay (or show pass) on the way out

Thekingin64

Put me down as a maybe for this, tempted but uni work as been piling up recently and need to knuckle down and get some done...

Likely won't make a firm decision till night before, hope that'll be ok!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've got a few 2-4-1 (yes, basic) vouchers that I was thinking of bringing along. Let me know if you want to use one with me, or want one for your group. :)

Smithy

Travelodge booked somewhere along the M3, 2 for 1 voucher searched out earlier today, good to go. Looking forward to it, been a while since we've been to Thorpe.

Status
Not open for further replies.