What's new

Swarming Up For The Season | THORPE PARK | 31st Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis_guy

Roller Poster
Hmm my first and only visit to Thorpe was 23rd March 2014 with some of you guys/gals, would love to go again for my second visit as I've been pretty inactive.
I went on the 2014 Sweden live and 2016 Ghosterforce Walibi Holland/Toverland/Efteling/Phantasianland live.
If you'll have me please count me in as it's been many years since I've been with CF!
I was lucky enough to ride Olympia Looping in Austria this summer so at least I had a small fix!

So yeah, I'll be there!

Cheers, Shaun

Trooper

Roller Poster
This is literally my first post so hopefully I'll be a bit more of a familiar face before the end of March. I signed up to meet fellow enthusiasts, and I live in London, so this one seems like a good place to start.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I just realised that this falls on Mother’s Day, potential spanner in the works for me but should be nice and quiet, can’t think many people will taking their mums to Thorpe Park over the local garden centre...

DeanGaryCox

Roller Poster
Had already planned to be at Thorpe luckily that day... Guess I should show my face aha, will be good to catch up since Poland! :D

Me +1

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Wow, just realised this is now less than 4 weeks away :)
You do realise that we're all descending on the place on opening weekend don'tcha? There'll be spites galore, breakdowns, closures, queues, crowds, massive amounts of faff... s'gonna be heee-larious! Can't wait. :D

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Anyone from the Midlands happening to go down on the day? Seems like I won't be able to go to Thorpe on public transport on a Sunday :/

Status
Not open for further replies.