What's new

Supposed new worlds first for Thorpe park

Will

Strata Poster
RMC is evidently the new Aquatrax. Whilst it'd probably work at Thorpe, I'm still going to say that if one opens there before the end of 2019, I'll ride it on opening day wearing only an I <3 Thorpe Park t-shirt and my underwear.

This makes me glad that in the days when I still believed everything I read on the internet, it was only other goons trolling me and not the parks themselves. I still feel stupid about the Alton crates in 2004.

ThorpeCoaster

Roller Poster
RMC is evidently the new Aquatrax. Whilst it'd probably work at Thorpe, I'm still going to say that if one opens there before the end of 2019, I'll ride it on opening day wearing only an I <3 Thorpe Park t-shirt and my underwear.

This makes me glad that in the days when I still believed everything I read on the internet, it was only other goons trolling me and not the parks themselves. I still feel stupid about the Alton crates in 2004.
Just warning you, if by some miracle an RMC opens before 2019, I will make sure you keep your word.

Bert2theSpark

Mega Poster
Did someone say Thorpe Park new coaster?
20170715_101624.jpg

From TTSP Summer Sizzler (Credit: COASTERGUY246)

ThorpeCoaster

Roller Poster
Saw this on another forum today. Does appear to be a rollercoaster, but the shape seems to be a bit odd IMO. Also, can anybody make out the silhouetted structures in the background?
Never mind, it's a picture of the Meydan Racecourse bridge. Anybody got an idea of what this could represent?

ThorpeCoaster

Roller Poster
Maybe it's just a generic, nice looking, stock photo that they've picked out for their presentation that doesn't mean anything?

It is, at most, a metaphor for "the road ahead".
That seems most likely. It looks like a decorative slide marking the start of the 2020 part of the presentation.

Will

Strata Poster
Maybe it's just a generic, nice looking, stock photo that they've picked out for their presentation that doesn't mean anything?

It is, at most, a metaphor for "the road ahead".
Either that, or an oddly attractive bridge is about to be constructed on the nearby M3...