What's new

Smallest most intense coaster you've ever ridden?

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I'd say Mystic Timbers. Ya, it's not exactly "Small", but it's small enough (about 110 feet) To be considered on this list.

JSM

Mega Poster
Sierra Sidewinder... not the most intense overall but the helix (when facing the right way) is amazing.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I'm gonna say the Miner Mike at Knucklehead's in WiDells. It's an indoor Miner Mike, but the laterals were off the walls.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
To the spreadsheet!

Smallest in height:
Something like Van Helsing or Wild Mouse

Smallest in length:
Insane (not in a good way) or Arashi (in a good way)

Will

Strata Poster
The first to come into my head are Megablitz at Wiener Prater and Wild Train at Parc St Paul.
Both were clearly inspired by Schwarzkopf.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Probably Avalanche at Timber Falls Adventure Park, it's a little putt putt course wooden coaster that wraps around the complex but OH MY GOD that thing is nuts! Full of airtime and the turns have a ton of kick to them. Wooden Warrior's up there too, it's the size of a small wooden kiddie coaster (and actually kind of looks like one as just a small hilly truss in a tiny local park) but the layout's a huge mess of airtime.

Intricks

Strata Poster
High Speed Thrill Coaster at Knoebles I remember being very intense for what was a kiddie cred. The ejector on those small hills, plus the laterals on the turns were something I woukdnt consider kid friendly.

Granted, it was from years ago and I never got back to it before it got removed, so my memory is a bit foggy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Blackpool's Wild Mouse for sure.
Formula Pax and Wild Train at Parc Saint Paul.
Twister at Grona Lund.
Wildwinds (but intense in a really bad way).

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
This is going way back, but Magic Mountain used to have a Schwarzkopf wildcat called Mountain Express that was tiny but really packed a punch.