What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

Here is the English translation of that statement: The new thematic area also offers a choice of restaurants in its Viking Village. Note that the park should continue to grow in 2021, with the arrival of a new major aquatic attraction, a SuperSplash from Mack Rides.

cookie

Giga Poster
Sounds like Majaland is going to be filled with rides cloned/near-cloned from the other Plopsa parks (Wilkolak is a mirror image of Heidi). Wonder if something similar to Anubis or the Xtreme spinner could be in their future.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Glad to see it’s not going anywhere anytime soon! These PAX coasters need to be preserved
Think the only bits that are the original pax bits are the station and the rear spike now. But even though it rattles it was still a great little ride.

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
DXB Entertainment (owner of Dubai Parks & Resorts) has been bought outright by its owner Meraas and been made private: https://apnews.com/article/theme-pa...rab-emirates-0fe5d518b6369ed54bb6480098186f8b

I wonder what this could mean for the parks’ future, if anything?
Quite a revelation in that article that DXB Entertainments is currently $1.6 billion in debt. How on earth did they manage to justify building the woodie at Bollywood and not one but two new coasters at Motiongate?

(I asked my mate in Dubai this question and he said "they love wasting money out here").

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Quite a revelation in that article that DXB Entertainments is currently $1.6 billion in debt. How on earth did they manage to justify building the woodie at Bollywood and not one but two new coasters at Motiongate?

(I asked my mate in Dubai this question and he said "they love wasting money out here").

Because those coasters were for the failed Six Flags Dubai project, and therefore already paid for. Otherwise I doubt they would be invest that much into these parks.

Projektion

Mega Poster
The new trains on Manhattan express have had a bit of an issue
49a5a235d24a5b9ae9332a5893eda574.png

8ffce14e051ab25a77c92b9ddbf93997.png

Not sure the source of the pics, they spread quickly on some Discord servers I'm in.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
More images of the Big Apple derailment:-

LOL

EDIT:- Why is this not embedding properly?

Last edited: