What's new

Six Flags 2020 Announcements

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
As you might have noticed, I've locked all the individual Six Flags news threads in anticipation of tomorrow. I think it's best to keep all the news in one thread for the moment, and this thread was readily available. The other threads will be renamed and moved into the appropriate construction forums once we know more details.

Sfgadv teasers spell "Yes RMC".
I am praying that is the announcement tomorrow. But, there were early mentions of a launch at the start of the construction process and the bonus clue mention Mack and Intamin. So, either RMC, a Copperhead Strike or a Pantheon would impress me and Great Adventure fans would be satisfied with that. Just not WCR aha

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I am praying that is the announcement tomorrow. But, there were early mentions of a launch at the start of the construction process and the bonus clue mention Mack and Intamin. So, either RMC, a Copperhead Strike or a Pantheon would impress me and Great Adventure fans would be satisfied with that. Just not WCR aha
I think all the options are good so it should be fine. I would prefer an intamin personally but I think the park is missing an RMC so that would be a good fit. Tbh any of them would be a good fit I think.

I think all the options are good so it should be fine. I would prefer an intamin personally but I think the park is missing an RMC so that would be a good fit. Tbh any of them would be a good fit I think.
Yh. Also, speaking of WCR, nice to hear that WCR has a confirmed fall opening 2019. And SFMM is not adding any rides!! Hallelujah!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
So the Aquaman will be a Pulsar clone (217m model), rather than a smaller model that some people speculated.

I'm wondering whether SF will use a turnable system like Pulsar or whether it will just run one boat.