Hi guys. I know that many of Six Flags' additions for next year already have threads, but I decided to make this one to summarise Six Flags' additions for next year into one place. To start, here's the video:
Now, if you don't want to watch the video, I'll just quickly summarise what each park is getting:
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - West Coast Racers, a Premier Rides launched möbius coaster sponsored by West Coast Customs. Will reach speeds of 55mph and will contain 4 inversions.
- Six Flags Great Adventure - Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth, a Zamperla Giant Discovery like Crazanity at SFMM. Will be 17 stories tall and will reach speeds of 75mph.
- Six Flags Great America - Maxx Force, an S&S compressed air launch coaster that will reach speeds of 78mph and will contain the world's tallest double inversion as well as America's fastest air launch.
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - Batman: The Ride, an S&S 4D Free Spin.
- Darien Lake - Rebrand to Six Flags Darien Lake and the installation of SkyScreamer, a 24 story tall Funtime Star Flyer.
- Six Flags America - Firebird, a floorless conversion of the park's B&M stand up coaster Apocalypse.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas - The Joker Wild Card, a Zamperla Giant Discovery like Crazanity at SFMM. Will be 17 stories tall and will reach speeds of 75mph. Park will also be open year-round.
- Six Flags Mexico - Two new kids areas in the form of DC Super Friends and Bugs Bunny Boomtown, with a total of 13 rides. Unsure whether a new kiddie cred will be included amongst these or not.
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbour Oaxtepec - King Cobra, a slide featuring a huge cobra centrepiece.
- Six Flags Over Texas - Lone Star Revolution, the world's tallest Larson Super Loop. I'd presume it'll be the same as Mardi Gras Hangover at SFGAm.
- Six Flags New England - Cyborg, some kind of spinning flat ride. Looks similar to Pandemonium that Great Escape received last year.
- Great Escape - Bucket Blasters, a new Twist'n'Splash-style ride. I'd presume it'll be a Mack, but I'm not too sure, as I think Zamperla does a model too.
- Frontier City - Timber Town, a new kids area featuring 3 new rides. Unsure whether a kiddie cred is one of these.
- Six Flags Over Georgia - Pandemonium, a Zamperla Giant Discovery, but this looks to be smaller than the others. Will be 15 stories tall and will reach 70mph.
- La Ronde - Chaos, a Larson Super Loop. Seems like it'll be the standard 7 story tall model.
- Six Flags St Louis - Supergirl Sky Flight, some sort of new-gen Enterprise.