What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaTrax

Mega Poster
Bumping a 5 month dead thread is very stupid, but we HAVE to bring this topic back...

Anyway judging by everyone that has posted in this topic before me, I guess they don't have women where you come from. Growing up in Scandinavia, you see sexy women everywhere you look. I can't be arsed to do pics, but oh well.

Heidi Klum
Leena Peisa
Kate Upton
(shoot me) Pixie Lott

As I have been going through this topic, Brittany Spears, Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Mariah Carry, Ashley Tisdale, Paris Hilton, Mel B...Have you guys ever even made EYE CONTACT with a girl? ;)

GeForce

Roller Poster
Bumping this threat.

Laura Osswald, I would marry her in a heartbeat ( No kidding)

laura_osswald_laura_osswald_52_dO0OKS3.sized.jpg

and how late am I with Keira Knightley (in her Pirates of the Carribean prime) and Emma Watson ?

But to end this discussion we have to bring in a serious expert who has an impressive resume of hot girlfriends, I suggest Tony Romo :p

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I've just been watching Joss Whedon's short lived series "Dollhouse" and the season finale has reminded me of the existence of Felicia Day.

Felicia+Day+Felicia_Day+fotos+5.jpg

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
There is something so alluring about Lorde...or Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Conno if you want her real name.

I just found out she is a year younger than me! Wow.

But look. Mmmmmm

lorde.png

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, she has a funny nose but she's snooty, elegant has the best legs. She's got the perfect body and those seductive eyes. She's mighty fine.

Darcey-Bussell-in-Apollo.jpg

darcey-bussell-charlotte-macmillan-lst108096.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
I know it's an old topic and all that, but I've been catching up on Game of Thrones and decided it needed resurrecting...
da73a5c49da98beb6cf7358b4c5b323c.jpg

Rosabell_Laurenti_Sellers.jpg

(Rosabell Laurenti Sellers and Aisling Franciosi. For future reference)

Will

Strata Poster
Let's bump this topic for no good reason :D

I was supporting Jamie Chadwick in the W Series at Silverstone today, since deciding she was Will approved (as well as a bloody good driver!)
jc.JPG

...and while 'sexiest' is probably the wrong word, Chris Packham's stepdaughter Megan was the main reason I watched Winterwatch last year. She also gave me a birthday shout out on her youtube channel :)
Megan-2-540wide.jpg

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Maybe not the sexiest person on the planet, or even her home town… She’s more a ‘girl next door’ type. But for years I’ve kind of had a massive thing for Ella Eyre… She has an energy and down to earth-ness I really love, and she is fairly damn hot too!!!

02E9E535-19F5-42BC-9890-A83A5FF46E42.jpegFF123FC0-5C48-49AF-B213-BD56FDF32C6E.jpegA3F0FC6C-7D03-4C6D-B483-DD79045D3C19.jpeg68167100-57C6-4164-B99E-AB3805927C6A.jpeg469D8439-B5D1-42F5-93E1-657E04044FDA.jpeg

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
^ I met Ella Eyre in 2015, she was very nice.

Seen her live a few times. Would love to have a proper chat with her. We once went to see the script in Nottingham, and she was supporting them, I love the script, watch them on every tour… They were great that night, but Ella stole the show for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.