What's new

Roller Coaster Kingdom

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Everyone who played it before should give it another go now & those that haven't, well now's time. I like it much better.
At least go ahead & accept my neighbor request, even if you don't want to play. :wink:

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
What the hell has happened recently? What's all this about car parks?

Now, I have to wait millions of years just to get guests into my park, I barely get any xp points and money as a result! Grrrrr! :x

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's so that you can space the time you play on it.

The problem was that you had to have it running to gain XP. However, there's not enough to do in the game to warrant you sitting there eating up browser resources for hours to gain XP.

Now, you book the transport, and come back when they're due to arrive. You get many hour's worth of XP and Gold in one five minute hit, rather than sitting with it open for hours.

It also stop people *coughjerrycough* from leaving a browser open for hours on end just raking in the XP while they go to bed and stuff :)

Ollie

CF Legend
My XP bar doesn't seem to be going up at all now and I don't seem to get much per coach/bus.
Also almost all the money you gain from the people you have to spent booking more buses.
I don't really like the update. Would much rather have constant guests like before.

peep

CF Legend
At first I didn't like the update, especially when the peeps got off the bus and then didn't enter the park or anything.

Now it all seems to be working though and I'm starting to like it. I think the bar behind the xp score isn't animated any more because I've nearly reached the next level yet it's at the beginning, the same place that my mums and sister's bars are at.

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I quite addicted to this game. I must admit I hated the bus system to begin with, but now with the clown cars it makes a bit more sense.

I'm in need of neighbours though :D so if anybody would be kind enough to add me:

CLICK ME

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^Try refreshing a load of times, if that doesnt work, try going on the RCK discussion board, they may be able to help..

peep

CF Legend
Last night I got on level 15, I reckon I'll be on level 16 by tomorrow evening.

My park is improving at such a rapid rate now because of these clown cars. I get 32 of them at a time :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Wow!
I'm at level 20 & should hit 21 tomorrow. I too am more interested in designing the park now. I've also sent you a friend request. :wink:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Nice park Andre, but much smaller than I expected. How do you keep you're short queues from filling up?
Thanks for the add.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
There have been quite a few major upgrades, but that doesn't explain why your rides went bye bye.