Revenge of the Mummy vs The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

• Revenge of the Mummy

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

ThemeParkHistorian

Roller Poster
Since the Hulk and the Mummy have been compared on this website on which is the better overall ride, I decided to do another fun poll on a which ride is better series. Besides FJ, Hulk, and EFG, these two rides are probably the best at Universal Orlando. These won't be completely random as I will do coaster verses like the Mummy vs Gringotts.
So which of these two AMAZING rides is better? Based on queue, effects, story, ride experience, (thrill!) and overall better ride! Personally they are close for me, I can't truly decide!

Revenge of the Mummy
Revenge-of-the-Mummys-new-facade-at-Universal-Studios-Florida-1024x714.jpg
Revenge-of-the-Mummy-Treasure-Room-56a952dc5f9b58b7d0fa4fa9.jpg

The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
46875873061_627148cd87_b.jpg
AR-303089888.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66

Last edited:

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
The "falling off of a building" scene in Spider-Man is pretty much better than anything else Universal has done... So.... Spider-Man

DelPiero

Strata Poster
They are both fab but as above, that falling scene scared the bajeezus out of me and left a huge impression, so Spidey.
As an indoor coaster the Mummy is up there as one of the best tho.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They are both fab but as above, that falling scene scared the bajeezus out of me and left a huge impression, so Spidey.
As an indoor coaster the Mummy is up there as one of the best tho.
This, exactly this. Said it better than I ever could have.

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Spiderman is OK but there are quite a few rides like it now so it has kind of lost its appeal for me.

The Mummy on the other hand is still one of the best indoor coasters.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Spiderman is probably the better ride, not sure which I personally prefer but Spiderman is more consistent with its story and effects, especially since they overhauled the visuals. Mummy is still one of the best indoor coasters, I love the coaster/arena section but that part's a bit too short.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Don't even like Spiderman that much, usually enjoy it when I do it but it's never really on the bucket list. Seems a bit overrated. Mummy is great however.

I'm a little ashamed to say it, but Spiderman didn't blow me away like I thought it would. I had also done Transformers first so that could be part of the reason why it fell a bit flat for me.

I had no expectations for Revenge of the Mummy, but it secretly sits somewhere in my top 25-30. Such a fun and rerideable coaster.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Spidey remains my favorite Universal ride. I think it's one of those near perfect mixtures of screens and practical sets, and it still amazes me how seamless the transitions between them are.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Spiderman remains one of the most unique ride experiences out there. Spiderman by miles.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Can only cheat and judge USS Mummy and USJ Spiderman.

Love Mummy. It's unrivalled for effects on any coaster and one of the main reasons I started going hard in this hobby.

Wasn't blown away by Spiderman, but that's partly because I was semi-conscious at the time and partly down to having done several others of the same ride system before it.

The first one.