What's new

Reopen American Adventure Theme Park

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Now that they have Lech Coaster, Legendia would probably be very happy to give Twin Looper back!

I'm not sure how good of a theme park he could build with £1m. He could possibly bring a funfair to the site, but I don't know about a proper theme park. But I'm not educated in finance, so it could be perfectly possible.
I'm not educated in finance either, but I don't need to be to know that 1 million is f**k all.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
£1m isn't really a very big budget. I did once hear of a park in Croatia that was conceived on £12m, and I think the conversion of Chessington Zoo to CWOA was conceived on a pretty low budget, but I don't know of any decent parks conceived on £1m.

davidm

Strata Poster
1million-pounds.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
I think the conversion of Chessington Zoo to CWOA was conceived on a pretty low budget
At the risk of sounding like my Dad, that was a while ago - let's not forget Nemesis only cost 10million compared to Smiler's 18. You don't as much cred for your million anymore :(

Sandman

Giga Poster
Bare in mind this will reach about £30 though, ironically, just about enough to visit a functioning park :p

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
So, one person has donated £10, and a second has had the confidence to give £2, about enough for a Coke at a UK park, for a grand total of £12.

F**king brilliant.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Will

Strata Poster
I no longer think this person is stupid.
The people donating, however...
(I was going to do a joke donation, but £2 is the minimum, so sod that)

Dar

Hyper Poster
I mean, if it's really for the community he could always apply to have community payback/service people come in and clear the site. So that's that done, and for free.
A nice SBF spinner for €299,000
A Pinfari looper, for the thrillseekers, for €525,000
A Zamperla pirate ship for €150,000

and that leaves nearly £30,000 for a few buildings and toilets. Easily done.

You're all far too pessimistic ;)

Matt N

CF Legend
I mean, if it's really for the community he could always apply to have community payback/service people come in and clear the site. So that's that done, and for free.
A nice SBF spinner for €299,000
A Pinfari looper, for the thrillseekers, for €525,000
A Zamperla pirate ship for €150,000

and that leaves nearly £30,000 for a few buildings and toilets. Easily done.

You're all far too pessimistic ;)
Yay! So it's been proven that you can buy 3 rides and some toilets for £1million! Thus making... one themed area of a proper theme park!

Reactions: Dar