What's new

Release The Krakow: Poland Live 22-23rd Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

iac17

Mega Poster
Does anyone know whether these parks close their queues on the close time or whether they close queues early so the rides don't run after close? Just wondered cos I might go into energylandias for a quick blitz on the Friday afternoon x
EL close their queue on close time, Legendia idk

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Should have space from River Park to Legendia on Sunday AM and back to Krakow later on, but I'm not taxing you around Poland if you've made inconvenient plans!

Yay - So it looks like I kmight be able to join in the barbie fun.. Before I book a hotel for the saturday in zator, are there any spare single beds going in anyones river park bungalow please?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
@Serena I have uni (masters) stuff going on on the Friday (and possibly Monday) so can't come as there are no other suitable flights. :( boo Looking forward to hearing opinions though.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
"Energylandia has 12 creds and is open for 8 hours. That's roughly 45 Minutes-Per-Cred, with a break for lunch. Time for re-rides, flat rides and water rides would be nice too, so I'm hoping for minimal faff so we can get the most out of this action packed day!"

Has anyone else noticed that they have 2 rapids and 2 splash battles? (and 2 log flumes!)

anyway - as long as we get time for the monster hunt dark ride, I'm ok!

Will

Strata Poster
I'd agree with that - a dodgy dark ride is often one of the accidental highlights of a European park.

To be honest, I don't really know what's there - from what I've gathered, Energylandia is a rogue's gallery of rather generic creds, but with added Hyperion :)

Nic

Strata Poster
So, it looks like the pub at River park closes at 7pm. Boooooooooo!

However, It also looks like they've got a big picnic shed thing with a fire pit/BBQ in the middle of it. I don't know if it's worth contacting them in advance to see if we need to book it or something? But it looks like it'd be ideal for us lot. Also, I guess we're going to do a supermarket run after EL if it closes at 6? (Or if we were feeling REALLY organised we could probably arrange a Tesco delivery!)

Last edited:

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
So, it looks like the pub at River park closes at 7pm. Boooooooooo!

However, It also looks like they've got a big picnic shed thing with a fire pit/BBQ in the middle of it. I don't know if it's worth contacting them in advance to see if we need to book it or something? But it looks like it'd be ideal for us lot. Also, I guess we're going to do a supermarket run after EL if it closes at 6? (Or if we were feeling REALLY organised we could probably arrange a Tesco delivery!)

Aah cool, I'll email River Park today and see if we can book it.

'Supermarket Stop Zator' is 4 minute drive away, and closes at 8.30pm - so I vote we stock up there after EL!

JKM

Mega Poster
Tornado- old looping coaster from Legendia is going to be rethemed so it won't be open until next season.

Nic

Strata Poster
How many people are staying at River Park on the Sat night? So far, I count 11 (Ian, Dan, Chris, Richard, Serena, Rob, Lord M, Sue, Will, Dr Dave and Myself). Any more?
If the bbq is go, it might be easier to chuck a few quid in and just buy a job lot of stuff? I'd be happy to organise if everyone's up for that. (Except Sue, of course. She never makes things easier! haha). Then everyone would only need to sort their own beverages, and I get to shout names of food at people :D

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
JKM:
"Tornado- old looping coaster from Legendia is going to be rethemed so it won't be open until next season."
Aww - Bums! looked an "interesting" ride!

Nic:
"If the bbq is go, it might be easier to chuck a few quid in and just buy a job lot of stuff?"
I'm not at river park, but I may be up for a bbq and ubering to Katowice later, if they're ok with non residents!!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Finally got my **** together and booked everything I need to :) I'm looking forward to a break. No work, no books, no study. Just creds and beer!
Thanks once again to Serena for making a fab job of organising everything. It's taken a huge weight off my mind this year xx

Status
Not open for further replies.