Discussion in 'CoasterForce Live' started by Serena, Jul 9, 2018.
Aw, thanks Ian, I'm happy to do it! x x
One week to go guys. I am SO ready for Hyperion!
At the risk of dragging up the past, no ing casserole steak!!
(or yelling 'WILL! BACON! at 6 in the bloody morning )
Otherwise, seems a reasonable plan, though I doubt I'll be playing much in the evenings as these look like long days with early starts
I've had a bit of a burdenous week too, with a fair few chores on for the weekend, so I'm glad to think that this time next week I'll be relaxing with some goons in a foreign field
Just got our act together and we'll be staying at the River Park aswell.
Anyone got any plans for the Zatorland credit? I see it opens up at 09:30 on the Saturday so it makes sense to get it first thing before Energylandia opens at 10:00, unless there is a planned goon migration at some point during the afternoon?
^ would think it makes more sense to be getting to Energylandia to get entry faff sorted so we are up and gooning at 10am sharp. Sunday afternoon looks possible though, don't see Legendia being an all day affair?
Mine and Rach' s flight home is early evening Sunday from Katowice so Saturday is our only option. Sunday probably makes more sense for those staying on for the final night.
I've just noticed the meet up time for Energylandia is at 9:30 anyway so will probably give Zatorland a miss unless we managed to finish all of the credits and rerides with some time to spare!
Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
There's Friday afternoon too I guess. Not too bothered myself though (even if we are staying right by it )
I'm game. Might try and bring something with me, let's see how Wizz cope with that haha.
Is someone staying somewhere south to the Zator (like Andrychów or Wadowice) ?
Hi all, I'm not coming on this trip but have just finished doing a very similar trip myself and have a few tips that may be useful.
- Legendia is open till 8pm. It goes dark just after 7. I strongly recommend being there for the last hour - we got 9 rides on Lech between about 19:10 and 20:00 and it's fantastic in the dark.
- Once you are in Legendia you can't leave for more than 15 minutes or you have to pay again (!). We really wanted to do the adjacent cable cars and ended up just paying again to go back into Legendia which was a bit annoying.
- As somebody mentioned, Tornado is closed and doesn't look like it will be opening any time soon as a piece of fence has been fastened over the entrance (so prepare yourself for a spite!).
- Hyperion has a weird and confusing queue system in the final room. You have to choose one out of 4 lanes which are numbered 1, 2, 3, and 3 again. In short, you should choose either of the lanes labelled 3 to get the back row (or anywhere near the back). Just pick whichever has the shortest line as they both go to the same place.
- We bought a parking ticket at Energylandia but didn't need to as the barriers were open when we left, so you can probably save your money, although I think it was only 5 PLN anyway.
I was about to wail, throw a tantrum and tell you you'd spoiled my day, but that's the one from American Adventure
Thanks for the help, especially on the silly Legendia leaving news
Double-post, so sue me...
Why does this always happen to us?
It might not be *that* bad, and I swear the forecast has improved since I looked yesterday.
It's that sort of irritating weather where it will be difficult to pack, because I don't know if it's going to be 27 degrees or 7 degrees - which is always fun when I'm trying to pack light because budget airline!
It's all fun and games
and it was looking nice last when I checked last week...
oh well - to the weather!
just to know is anyone else going to the park by bus?
Here you can buy the ticket if you need them:
already got mine - should be there well in time to get my bags in the lockers before going in!
does anyone know if either f the parks have any burdenous bag searches/no mobiles in the queueline / no outside food policies etc?
^^ Last year I was there with bag and no one searched it. I brought food and few bottles of water with me.
There didn't seem to be any real security presence outside either park. Only faffy thing was having to pay a Zloty for a locker outside Speed Water Coaster as they wouldn't allow bags in the queue.
On an unrelated note the Sensory Garden at Legendia is a must do. It's basically a carpeted spinning tunnel but you have to go in with just socks on so you're slipping and sliding all over the place, it's hilarious.
Thanks for the tip @Benenen that sounds like it could be hilarious!
That definitely sounds like the perfect attraction for a CF-Live!
Separate names with a comma.