What's new

Re-ridability of Good but intense coasters

Edward M

Strata Poster
I have no issue marathoning Skyrush btw, 15 consecutive rides :rolleyes:

I was gonna come in with my "impressive" seven consecutive rides, but that's quite something there. One thing's for sure, we got
41wL%2BtHPlSL.jpg

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
For me Flying Dino is so forceful that I thought "Once a day"
For me difficult to ride T Express directly after one ride because of 2 sharp turns which feels like i305 directly after 1st airtime(makes me gray-out)
I rode 8 times a day because of 20~30min wait to recover

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Not possible to marathon due to awful throughput and overselling of fastrack. Don't think I've ever rode it more than once in a day, I'd rather :emoji_poop: in my hands and clap than wait in that queueline more than 30 mins.

You would be correct though, it's very disorienting and pretty rattly.

I did it during staff nights on the ride without getting off. I was sick for hours after, never again. Same with Nemesis, I think I did 3 without getting off and...just no.

Generally I'm not the best re-rider, I get bad coaster headaches easily and dizziness so I like breaks. I'd say one of the best re-ride coasters in Icon really, but that's probably down to it's lack of intensity. So yeah, most great coasters I struggle to marathon...

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Mindbender - After two rides, your ears, legs and body need a break. I'd suggest go riding the surprisingly fun Galaxy Orbiter and trying out some of the other unique rides at Galaxyland.

Intimidator 305 - I could only muster 1 ride on this coaster, because it's that insane.