What's new

RCT1 Spinning Cars in RCT2 ?

A

Anonymous

I'd like to apologize in advanced if this topic has been placed in the incorrect forum or has been discussed before.

I was wondering if it was possible to import Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 roller coaster cars into Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. I can't think of the Roller Coaster type but in Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 it is the junior coaster where the log cars are an option too. You can use a spinning car, well I was wondering if it was possible to use this car in Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, I have both games so all data for the car should be present, sorry if the way I have explained makes no sense, but all help is much appreciated, Thanks.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Sorry, no it's not.

Those ones that have the seats radiating outward you can't have in 2. You're stuck with the spinning ones they have in that games.

As far as I know, no one has made a custom version, sadly.

A

Anonymous

CedarPoint6 said:
Sorry, no it's not.

Those ones that have the seats radiating outward you can't have in 2. You're stuck with the spinning ones they have in that games.

As far as I know, no one has made a custom version, sadly.

Ah okay :( Thanks for you're help anyway.

tdub96

Roller Poster
Sorry to bump this, but in a recent spotlight park, SixFrags converted the RCT1 spinning trains into RCT2 for his rendition of "Euromir." If you, or anyone else would like to check this out, head over to nedesigns