What's new

RCT 2 Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarywaffles

Roller Poster
Iv'e downloaded Rct2 just this last week but everytime i open it, My gomputer autorestarts ( maybe about 15 to 20 minutes of playing it ) but I'm done fixing it.. My problem now is that my computer keeps on restarting just after ive change the options ( like a thhink c- media whatsoever on the first settings).. my computer goes black for a second then blue screen for a secon then *woot* restart again... Ive tried reporting it and then checking what the error on the hardware but they alwyas say that i cannot continue the error checking...

what do you think is the problem?

tdub96

Roller Poster
Ive never heard of this problem before, but I think i know who can help. :--D

Head on over to nedesigns.com and if you havent registered for their forums yet, do so. Theres a section for any rct troubleshooting in the "Ask the Experts" forum. I'm sure someone there can help you.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
scarywaffles said:
Iv'e downloaded Rct2 just this last week but everytime i open it, My gomputer autorestarts ( maybe about 15 to 20 minutes of playing it ) but I'm done fixing it.. My problem now is that my computer keeps on restarting just after ive change the options ( like a thhink c- media whatsoever on the first settings).. my computer goes black for a second then blue screen for a secon then *woot* restart again... Ive tried reporting it and then checking what the error on the hardware but they alwyas say that i cannot continue the error checking...

what do you think is the problem?

The problem could be you downloaded it instead of buying the full (incredible cheap) version of the game. Don't pirate and then complain it doesn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.