• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Getting everything sorted ready to head out tomorrow morning!

So we're clear:

PLOPSA - 09:20-25 by the big door.
ASTERIX - By the new cred after opening.

My number should you need it is (unchanged) 07787 573565 (or 447787573565 if going all international about it).

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
And we're off!
IMG_9529.jpg

See you all soon!

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
By the way, what's the plans for lunch on Sunday at Astérix? Do we bring our own food or we just buy stuff there? The meals are fairly expensive there...

davidm

Strata Poster
^ just in case no-one answers you as they are off coastering (or, @Sue, SLEEPING) - the usual plan at lunch is just to do whatever you want and meet up again afterwards. So if you want to bring your own food you'll be fine, but most people will split off into little groups depending on what they want/need to eat.
So its up to you! :)

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Food at Plosa is dire, with the exception of the restaurant at the front of the park.

Asterix has a sausage baguette place by Goudurix for snacks and there's a big circus-themed restaurant (at least I think that was Asterix) but you need to book a time slot earlier in the day.

Last edited:

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Team Waliplopsterix! We have arrived at the luxury Premiere classe hotel for tonight, drop me or Ian a line when you arrive! My number is 07780000795 and Ian's number is somewhere earlier in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.