Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plopsa water park on Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Unless somebody asks you directly to not film them, film away! It would be great to see a video. Isn't that right, @Chris Brown?!

Cheapo knock off go pro has been purchased so i may be doing some filming as well. Not convinced about this behind the scenes tour, the group that did it previously haven't sold it very well. Think it'll be a no no.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Hang on a mo... is the infamous backstage tour that I've read about?
The one that included the staff toilets or sumat?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The BST was a look around the offices and staff areas. The option is there for those who want to do it. I've politely asked them to limit it to a hour. Up to you if you want to do it or not!

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
The BST was a look around the offices and staff areas. The option is there for those who want to do it. I've politely asked them to limit it to a hour. Up to you if you want to do it or not!

when do you need a decision on this Ian?

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Whereabouts are people staying after each park by the way?
The answers you seek are in the preceding 12 pages... :)

BTW, if you still want to come to Walibi, we have a spare 30 Euro ticket due to a last minute drop out, so let us know. We're aiming to get there between 11:30 and midday on Friday.

I'm definitely coming to walibi, but have a holiday park season pass which gives 40% off the gate price, I'll probably be there when you guys arrive, I can send you my mobile number or facebook info if that helps you get in touch

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
^ Oh yeah, sorry, forgot you mentioned that. :)
If you PM me with your mobile number I'll text you when we get there.

If anyone else wants the Walibi ticket to pick up at the park on Friday, drop me a line.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Well the bad news is, I'm still coming along. Luckily, I hadn't booked the ferry yet until today so I've organised a stupid o'clock sailing to ensure time for ERT!
This is one expensive trip! Burdenous Asterix.
Finally doing Bagatelle on the Monday too, whoo :D
Hopefully, I'll have time to bring cake!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Oh and sorry for the double post but I forgot to say - I'm not bothered about the backstage tour as I've done it before, but would it not be rude for us to refuse? I'm happy to see the staff changing rooms again if you need to make up numbers. Rather that than the Batflier queue (unless, of course, Jake's in it).

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They want €125 for the BST. No, not happening. We got it for free last time. Unless those who want to do it are willing to split the cost, I'm going to politely decline. Can you let me know ASAP if you still want to do it, even if you have to pay.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
As mentioned above DubaiDave sadly cannot make this trip but he did buy tickets to Plopsaland and Asterix. So if anyone still needs them let me know via PM and I can pass them on. He doesn't want money for them but you should probably offer whatever you think is fair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.