What's new

[PLC] Busch Gardens Silicon Valley/Silicon Wonderland

JamJar

Roller Poster
Hello, I am JamJar, a roller coaster fan from a rural town in California which I can't say the name of. Today we will be talking about Silicon Valley's only amusement park, Busch Gardens Silicon Valley, a park themed to various animals unlike the other 2 parks. Before I begin, I'm gonna say a couple of things, you may think I might live near 2 major amusements parks like Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain, well, to be honest, I don't. But there's one thing you should know, you don't have to be a roller coaster enthusiast to be a roller coaster fan. Now let's begin with a short but sweet backstory of the park. In 1989, a wealthy entrepreneur by the name of William Isgard once lived in Valencia, CA, which is also the home to Six Flags Magic Mountain. Every summer, William used to visit Magic Mountain and ride every roller coaster... Well, except for Flashback when it was either 1992 through 1995. One day, he moved to the reigon of Silicon Valley after being accepted into Silicon Valley University in 1998. Though the university has been defunct since April 2018, it paved the way for Silicon Wonderland.
LogoMakr_5L7HHE.png

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I let this pass the manual spam control after it was automatically flagged. I'm pretty sure this is legit content. But I really have no idea what you're trying to say or do with this thread, or why you chose to post it in the general talk section. Could you please clarify?