What's new

Phantasialand Live 2019: CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm thinking of cancelling the Phantasialand Live on 7th December. My reasoning:

- Fly won't be open, and we will want to go early next year when it is. So is there much point in going so soon beforehand?
- Wintertraum gets insanely busy, especially on weekends.

Instead, I'm thinking we could go to another park. It's always fun to have a Live in winter, so it would be nice to do something. I'm thinking PortAventura? But I'm keen to hear what everyone else thinks first. So let me know your suggestions!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Makes sense to delay it really if FLY is definitley not going to open this year. I was considering the Phantasia Live but can't commit to it yet, but would be equally interested in PortAventura I think.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
From a selfish point of view, I’d rather do PA since A) I’ve not been there and B) I’ve done Phanta a few times recently and wanna wait until fly. So would be happy with the proposed change!

Smithy

Strata Poster
As someone who likely wouldn't be able to get to either (and therefore sharing a mostly worthless viewpoint) - Hold off and wait until FLY is open as it's likely you'll struggle to get numbers together for a Phantasialand live late this year.

PA or Europa would be my two suggestions.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Well, I was only gonna go to the Phantasialand Live if the new coaster was open... which kinda reinforces your point I guess. So yeah, if we're thinking that it definitely won't be open then let's go somewhere else.
I would also vote for PA or Europa.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Don't know how packed we're talking, but overly busy days at large parks don't tend to make for good CF lives, even if it is Phantasialand. I'm happy to wait for another opportunity.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
I'd potentially be up for Port Aventura in place of Phantasialand if I can make my remaining annual leave stretch enough to cover an extended weekend.

pvnks

Mega Poster
Selfishly speaking I've double booked myself with this and an Asian cruise, so er... of course we should wait for FLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.