What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

Ethan

Strata Poster
Posted a few minutes ago on Phantafriends, I've translated it for you...

Duron on Phantafriends said:
The sound barrier in the direction of Wuze Town seems to me largely finished thematized. It forms a brick wall, the previously described large and high recesses have been discussed as a window front. So it looks like the outer wall of a big old factory building with the correspondingly large (and divided into many rectangles) windows (of which abandoned sheds always have some of the small windows already destroyed ...). The continuation of the soundproofing wall in the direction of Maus au Chocolat is currently similar (brick optics), but probably not immediately addressed. The foothills of the wall on the corner of Kaiserplatz are still not thematized, but at least largely scaffolded.

Yesterday at around 4 pm there were a total of 21 rail parts on the employee parking lot, today at 11 o'clock there were only 20 left.
At around 11:30 am today, Barth transported two support parts from the employee parking lot to the construction site, which were deposited directly after the construction site entrance. Overall, there were now two longer and two shorter support parts, of which two (long / short) were probably screwed together.

In the current observation period, in addition to the large crane, two Barth crane trucks were in operation, one of which took care of the support parts and the other in the middle of the construction site (behind the big crane), so somehow one seems to be standing there with so much equipment from the construction site entrance to be able to get there) another small crane (a kind of lifting platform) offset. The smaller yellow crane built behind the fire service entrance at the administration building was not in use.

https://www.phantafriends.de/topic/2346-neu-20xx-fly-baufortschritte/page/4/

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Yesterday at around 4 pm there were a total of 21 rail parts on the employee parking lot, today at 11 o'clock there were only 20 left.
What? They only installed one track part this morning before 11am? I don't care for the fact that there's no space in the compact construction site to store them rather than the car park, or that the installation crane can only install/hold one piece at a time. Its not good enough, should be more. Just ridiculous how slow they are working.

* massive dose of ****ing scarasm there not directed at anyone in particular...:rolleyes:

Also in all seriousness it was also reported yesterday on PhantaFriends that there are now new supports in place which are that tall they can now be seen over the outside fence. I imagine when the park reopens this Monday we'll see more pictures.

HookahMan

Roller Poster
The News Platform seems to be for a new Kiddie Flatride. There are cables in the Middle. and there is one way right that is leading Up to the Platform (Imho for the Queue) and a stairway infront of the platform (Exit). I can make Pictures, If anyone is interested. :)

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Pascii20

Roller Poster
I have a hard time to imagine the exact position of this door. Is it on the far end of the wall? And do the stairs behind the new kiddie ride also lead to an entrance for Rookburgh?

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
I have a hard time to imagine the exact position of this door. Is it on the far end of the wall? And do the stairs behind the new kiddie ride also lead to an entrance for Rookburgh?
20190401_152756.jpg

It is here where the wall meets the corner of Wuze Town.
I doubt the stairs (former Race for Atlantis entrance) behind the presumed new flat ride will be an entrance. They've narrowed them to make space for it and there is not a way through into Rookburgh from there.

Pascii20

Roller Poster
If not to Rookburgh, where does this gate lead to?

Edit: @CSLKennyNI Thank you for these great shots! Was waiting for some proper wall shots for too long. I was afraid that it looks flat and plain in the beginning but they did a really great job at adding depth to it with plants and other decorations!

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_200527.jpg
    IMG_20190401_200527.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 102

Sonbart

Roller Poster
Way more important is, what kind of attraction will be on the platform. There are cable canal already installed for the operator and the attraction.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
If not to Rookburgh, where does this gate lead to?

Edit: @CSLKennyNI Thank you for these great shots! Was waiting for some proper wall shots for too long. I was afraid that it looks flat and plain in the beginning but they did a really great job at adding depth to it with plants and other decorations!
That used to be the entrance of Race for Atlantis and behind there still is the large hall that was used for queuing. How they'll repurpose that who knows. There's a gap between the building and the sound wall, and on the other anyway is the lift building so any connection to Rookburgh seems very unlikely.