What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

peep

CF Legend
At least Sierra Sidewinder is a good coaster, fairly intense if I remember correctly. Should make for a great addition to the park.

Was hoping they'd throw a few more details out rather than just the one image. The video had some nice production to it, will be interesting if they make more little videos about the townsfolk.

Niles

Giga Poster
Even if its just a clone it looks great :D

There is also a lot more in this image on what the rest of the land will look like, such as the driving school attraction.

Edit: better pic below

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Here's a better, hi-res version of the concept art:-
D-oH5m2XkAIwWzp.png

Last edited:

Yeldoow

Roller Poster
Good look at the layout for Tornado Springs.

For reference the Carousel is bottom centre, and you can see Buffalo Falls (Wave Runner) on the left. Peppa Pig World would be off to the top left.

The coaster (which is a Sierra Sidewinder Clone) is the centre piece with some nice interaction with the Rio Grande Railway. The drop towers are between Buffalo Falls and Trekking Tractors. The Gryo Swing down the bottom behind Trekking Tractors.

We can also see a car based attraction (Al's Garage) on the right where the panning for gold used to be.

Looks really good. It's a shame the coaster is a clone, but I don't think it was realistic to think it would be custom and the vast majority of Paultons visitors have probably never heard of Sierra Sidewinder let alone ridden it.

Edit: Removed my image as others had posted better versions of it.

I can also see in Crash Coasters image the junkyard play park next to the railway in front of the Gyro Swing

Niles

Giga Poster
I said this a while back but I don't think they are using the whole space, u can see there not from the image there is some land between this and the car park. So hopefully we will see an expansion in the future as well, brilliant job from Paultons and I cant wait to go here.

I said this a while back but I don't think they are using the whole space, u can see there not from the image there is some land between this and the car park. So hopefully we will see an expansion in the future as well, brilliant job from Paultons and I cant wait to go here.
Possibly another junior coaster in the future themed to a canyon, or something more thrilling like a Premier Sky Rocket II or Gerstlaurer Triple Launch Coaster to fill that launch coaster void

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
I think, if it happens, it will be another step up. Not B&M levels, but I think they've built a good relationship with Mack (most of Peppa Pig world IIRC), and now this, so we could see something like a smaller Icon eventually. Pure idle speculation though.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Yes but they were speculating it was going to be an Extreme Spinner until that update, so... ;)

Possibly another junior coaster in the future themed to a canyon, or something more thrilling like a Premier Sky Rocket II or Gerstlaurer Triple Launch Coaster to fill that launch coaster void
Settle down, they haven't even built this one yet!

Concept art looks great - if they get even close to how that looks then this will be a great new area. I'm not thrilled about the cred to be honest as I'm not a fan of spinning coasters, but it's a logical step up from the two Vekomas I suppose.

rctneil

Roller Poster
Absolutely over the moon with seeing this announced. Sierra Sidewinder is a great family ride and it'll fit in with the collection at Paultons perfectly. I LOVE the style and concept for the area and the whole social media campaign so far has been amazingly thought through.

Keep it going Paultons!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
These coaster types are deceptively intense, yet perfect for a family market. Can't argue with this choice really, perfect.