What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
I don't see anything wrong with him, but people can be quite arsey about him. Someone on Reddit was slagging him off and saying he had a weird chin recently, why? If you don't like him, then don't watch his vids. Otherwise, he's a lucky git who gets to travel to theme parks all the time with his girlfriend. (I quite like him)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Anyway, off-topic stuff done? Fab.

I've enjoyed this campaign but haven't been paying that much attention to it so far. Any actual news on the cred yet or all speculation as of now?

Ethan

Strata Poster
If you don't like him, then don't watch his vids.
I don't think many of us do? At least not those of us over 15. Besides, people are still allowed to be critical knowing the things they do, even if they don't watch his videos. Admittedly, commenting on somebodies chin is a little bit petty, but I can assure you that it's not his looks that make people dislike him.

I don't think many of us do? At least not those of us over 15. Besides, people are still allowed to be critical knowing the things they do, even if they don't watch his videos. Admittedly, commenting on somebodies chin is a little bit petty, but I can assure you that it's not his looks that make people dislike him.
I honestly don't understand why people dislike him. I mean a friend of mine dislikes him because of a personal incident but I'm not saying what happened but...I'm confused...

Guys if you don't like him, you don't like him. I'm just saying he has behind the scenes coverage for this year on the area. Again it doesn't matter your opinion of him, he will have extra footage that other people won't have have, please get over it. Just don't have the sound on the area coverage videos of his when they come :emoji_laughing:

Niles

Giga Poster
Found a small channel with a good look at current construction.

This pic is from the video:
upload_2019-5-29_15-37-36.png
I have put a Red Outline around what i think are the coaster base supports, If they are the supports the coaster will be right at the front of the new land, even if it's a clone it will be quite imposing for the younger guests.

My question is do you think they will use all the land cleared or save a bit for the future, i thought the coaster would use the land at the back but maybe not, and it is a large space they have cleared.

Expedition Coaster

Roller Poster
My question is do you think they will use all the land cleared or save a bit for the future, i thought the coaster would use the land at the back but maybe not, and it is a large space they have cleared.
I think that they will use all of the cleared land as Paultons already has plenty of room for expansion. Also bare in mind that this new area is likely to contain a lot of rides, potentially making this area bigger than the Lost Kingdom.

Found a small channel with a good look at current construction.

This pic is from the video:
View attachment 5238
I have put a Red Outline around what i think are the coaster base supports, If they are the supports the coaster will be right at the front of the new land, even if it's a clone it will be quite imposing for the younger guests.

I was literally watching this a few hours ago and forgot to post it to the thread!

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
I think that they will use all of the cleared land as Paultons already has plenty of room for expansion
Compared to many theme parks Paultons doesn't have much room for expansion. When you factor in the rate of expansion in recent years I reckon they will be out of room in 8-10 years unless they slow down the two year rate of new areas. Having said that I think they will use the whole site as part of the 2020 expansion - maybe we'll see a hotel at the back once the rest of the area is built and access isn't needed.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I honestly don't understand why people dislike him. I mean a friend of mine dislikes him because of a personal incident but I'm not saying what happened but...I'm confused...
Think jealousy might be playing at least a small part... I know I certainly envy him!!!

But I quite like him. And some of his mates are great. Always found Alex to be very friendly, Harry and Lee are decent lads too. Not met the others. His videos aren’t my favourite style, but I seem to be in the minority, as he has plenty of subs. And to be fair, whilst not my favourite I do still enjoy them. BTW I’m over 15, 36 to be exact ;)

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
This new Twitter post is interesting:
This shows where the diner will be situated within the area. Although it is difficult to tell, and I haven't visited PP in a couple of months, I think this is located towards the front of the area and close to the rumoured coaster supports. Maybe this means the entrance to the area will be the Tornado Springs "Main Street" area leading into the rides at the back. Or maybe I'm taking this too seriously :emoji_laughing:

Niles

Giga Poster
D8IIZ8PXYAEW53k.jpg:large

First taste of tornado springs opens on 21st of this month, the concept art looks great ( to be fair anything is better that how it was), hope the tractor is sticking out the side:D

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I always love it when parks update and theme older rides, it makes such a difference to the park and so much nicer than just leaving it sticking out like a sore thumb.

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
Looks great! I wonder what will be underneath that shelter to the side of the building. Maybe photo collection or something like that.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
This new Twitter post is interesting:
This shows where the diner will be situated within the area. Although it is difficult to tell, and I haven't visited PP in a couple of months, I think this is located towards the front of the area and close to the rumoured coaster supports. Maybe this means the entrance to the area will be the Tornado Springs "Main Street" area leading into the rides at the back. Or maybe I'm taking this too seriously :emoji_laughing:
They’ve themed their construction vehicles??? Have we ever seen that before??? Route 83 construction :emoji_joy: