What's new

Parks and Rides on the main site

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
We're now in the process of developing a coaster games section on the main site with the ability to feature your parks or rides.

If you'd like your coaster or ride put up on the main site, go here and follow the link to submit your file.
http://www.coasterforce.com/index.php?categoryid=253

Here are the rules:
-The park/ride must be 100% complete- nothing unfinished or empty.
-The file must be in a zipped folder to cut down on filesize. If custom scenery is used, then the plug-in opbjects must be exported so everyone can view the work.
-You MUST put a 200x150 thumbnail and please add the large screenshot too.
-If your park meets these requirements, it will go to review so people can make sure the content is there and then it will be put up on the main site.

We reserve the right not to host your parks, although we will provide a reason as to why if you're park does not make it.

Thanks- and send stuff in!

A

Anonymous

When do you stop taking submissions, cause i have just started a park and it won't be finished for a little while yet, and i was hoping it might feature on the site someday, the original reason i joined CF was to get a ride or park on the site, and i kinda started to like the forum.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Submissions can go on indefinately. We're always looking for more stuff.

Oh, and an update has been added to the first post.

A

Anonymous

CedarPoint6 said:
We're now in the process of developing a coaster games section on the main site with the ability to feature your parks or rides.

If you'd like your coaster or ride put up on the main site, go here and follow the link to submit your file.
http://www.coasterforce.com/index.php?categoryid=253

Here are the rules:
-The park/ride must be 100% complete- nothing unfinished or empty.
-The file must be in a zipped folder to cut down on filesize. If custom scenery is used, then the plug-in opbjects must be exported so everyone can view the work.
-You MUST put a 200x150 thumbnail and please add the large screenshot too.
-If your park meets these requirements, it will go to review so people can make sure the content is there and then it will be put up on the main site.

We reserve the right not to host your parks, although we will provide a reason as to why if you're park does not make it.

Thanks- and send stuff in!

i have many rides to share if you want some id be happy to show them off!!

just reply pls!![/quote] :D

A

Anonymous

anyone that wants to see my rollercoasters/ parks just ask.

RJM

Roller Poster
I'll be posting my new park thing once it's finished... Wait, if it's finished. So just wait a couple of months and I'll have a nice big park for you :p.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Okay then! Apparently the uploader on the main site is badgered! No wonder nobody has submitted a park.

As I'm not looking after the games section, it's up to me to sort this out! :D

If you have a park (and some of you have some awesome stuff) that you'd like to go on the main site, please post the details in this topic (I'll work out a neater way in the future).

What you need to post

1. A link to your file. If you can't host it yourself, then send it to me in an email to coastergames@badgered.me.uk

2. The Name of your park/ride

3. A decent description (If you had a specific plan/story/idea you wish to put across, then this is the place to do it).

4. A Screenshot (REQUIRED) that is 200 x 150 pixels in size.

5. If you wish to have it so that the image can be enlarged, please also include a link to the large file (please don't add it as an image, just a link to the file).

6. What add-ons/mods are required to run the park/ride (either official expansion packs, or fan-base mods).

If you're struggling, please PM me Only submissions to be added to this topic, all other posts will be deleted

A

Anonymous

[mod]

^I have searched long and hard in my brain and have come up with two answers as to why you posted this.

1. You have wished to make an introduction to the CF forums. There is a special thread just for posting introductions, in the Members forum. Please make use of it. Even if this post was in the intro thread, however, it was woefully short, and tells us nothing about your past, interests, and former girlfriends. Next time, please make a better intro; you should also read the "Tips for Posting" thread.

2. You are deliberately spamming. This seems to be true, so I will say: SPAMMING IS NOT TOLERATED. Next time this happens, you will be punished.

[/mod]