What's new

On-Ride Photos!

Imagineer Josh

Mega Poster
Well i've got some more ORPs! Six Flags Magic Mountain!

UzC7euw.jpg

My first ride on X2... in the front row that is.

RIgwSy6.jpg

I was, unfortunately, covered up by too many people. It sucks to try and get a good ORP when you are in the back row of a coaster with large headrests.

nhxWEdr.jpg

I don't even know where your photo is taken on this.

The only other coaster I got an ORP of was Goliath, and maybe a couple others, but our other photo coupon is being dumb. Sorry about that

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, that Full Throttle ORP isn't terribly well suited to short people in the back row!

INVERTED COASTER #2

Roller Poster
I just got on Apollo's Chariot a few days ago so my first ride reactions, the drop caught me by surprise. I'm in the hollister shirt. And my cousin in the blue is next to me.
8700301_052618_000141059.JPG

Imagineer Josh

Mega Poster
More ORPs! These are from Coastermania!

My first ride on Steel Vengeance! What an absolutely amazing coaster! (Yes, I'm a jerk who wears a Six Flags shirt (X2 in this case) at a Cedar Fair park)
SteVen Photo 1.JPG

The only ORP I got from Maverick (back row) Don't ride Maverick in the back row twice within a few minutes, by the way! It left me with a headache!Maverick Photo.JPG

I still love Magnum, as shown here (the girl in the back row btw LOL)
Magnum Photo.JPG

I think I was having a little too much fun on Millennium Force :rolleyes:
Millennium Force Picture.JPG

Though kinda hard to see, I'm on the far left. If you're wondering why I don't look happy, I recently found out that the front row is not the place to be on Rougarou. And yeah, it was super rough in the second half. I see why now.
Rougarou Phoo.JPG

GateKeeper was WAY less rattly this visit! I really had fun this time around!
GateKeeper photo.JPG

The first of two rides on Raptor. While I look pretty uncomfortable, this just shows the sheer power of Raptor's Gs. And don't worry; I love this ride so much. Possibly my new favorite B&M Invert.
Raptor Photo 1.JPG

Our ride on Valravn (I did ride later in the day with Koaster Kids, but didn't get an ORP of it). Compared to opening year when I first rode it, I had some surprisingly fun rides. Actually got some airtime. Still is just a cross between X-Flight and Raging Bull to me, tbh.
Valravn Photo.JPG

Second ride on Raptor, Row 7 this time as opposed to back row. Again; I look like I'm in pain, but I love the ride so much. It's just a visual aid to show the sheer power of the Gs on Raptor.
Raptor Photo 2.JPG

Second ride on Steel Vengeance. Again; just wow. This ride did not disappoint.
SteVen Photo 2.JPG

Another ride on Millennium Force towards the end of the night. Rode with a lot of cool people! (Including Logan from Koaster Kids who is riding next to me but behind a couple arms)
Millennium Force Photo 2.JPG

And that's that!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That is wonderful. <3

What did the ride-ops make of you? :p

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
That is wonderful. <3

What did the ride-ops make of you? :p
It's now my most-liked Facebook photo.

The ride ops were great at that park. I was expecting to have to wait for ages for more people, but they sent me straight off by myself on both this and the Blue Fire clone. One of the guys on Blue Fire spoke decent English and let me "play again" without having to leave.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The ride ops were great at that park. I was expecting to have to wait for ages for more people, but they sent me straight off by myself on both this and the Blue Fire clone. One of the guys on Blue Fire spoke decent English and let me "play again" without having to leave.
That's great - makes it a much more enjoyable experience!

And the wing coaster, how was it?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
That's great - makes it a much more enjoyable experience!

And the wing coaster, how was it?
I really liked it. On paper, it's fairly similar to X Flight (same size and elements), but I hated that. I only did one ride in the back to X Flight though, but did all my rides on this one at the front. It's obviously newer as well, but was loads smoother and with some decent forces.

Imagineer Josh

Mega Poster
I really liked it. On paper, it's fairly similar to X Flight (same size and elements), but I hated that. I only did one ride in the back to X Flight though, but did all my rides on this one at the front. It's obviously newer as well, but was loads smoother and with some decent forces.
Yeah. If you think X-Flight is smooth, you have to be a short person. I used to love it, but grew, and here we are.

StampidaRMC

Roller Poster
This picture is pretty old but I would consider it one of the best I’ve seen. It’s not me in the picture, it is one of my high school friends in Furius Baco in Port Aventura for the first time. It was his first roller coaster ever and he was not having it in the launch track.

312c94d9-8aa3-4242-8ade-1b736c81dc3a.jpeg