Coasters, or more?

• Strictly Coasters

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Fairground rides, coasters, the lot!

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

metalhead7

Mega Poster
I think it should just be coasters and scenery, flat rides would make it too much like RCT, my only problem with scenery is that mac users like me can't make .3ds so no matter how well my rides are made, they'll never get the same ratings as those with .3ds

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^What a load of bollocks. I'm sorry, but yes 3Ds add to a ride, but it's fundamentally the track that is important.

Don't use the fact you can't make good 3Ds (or 3Ds at all) as an excuse.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Exactly, Hixee.

If I could make 3ds. I would, but I can't. At the end of the day, if the track is dire, no amount of 3ds can save it.

Lofty

CF Legend
metalhead7 said:
I think it should just be coasters and scenery, flat rides would make it too much like RCT, my only problem with scenery is that mac users like me can't make .3ds so no matter how well my rides are made, they'll never get the same ratings as those with .3ds

Hang on. I'm using a Mac. I can make scenery. I just choose not to. Nobody criticises me for the lack of theming. Hixee is right. It's about the track, well on Cf it is anyway.

choluby

Roller Poster
I think Nolimits should have an on-game 3d modeller because its a pain using wings but with scenery you can make a lot more eg: dark rides.

Flatrides is going to far though - like Ingested Banjo said: we wouldn't want it turned into another RCT.

:big14: