What's new

No Limits Help, Information and Requests

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I'm having trouble managing to get a google earth image as the ground texture in the editor. I've tried various methods and each one sucks. Anyone got any idea?

Xpress

Strata Poster
Uncle Arly said:
I'm having trouble managing to get a google earth image as the ground texture in the editor. I've tried various methods and each one sucks. Anyone got any idea?

I believe the image has to be no bigger than 128x128 pixels, or at least a division of 128x128 (256x256, 512x512, etc. etc.).

Treeis

Mega Poster
Im getting sick of my B&M inverted roller coasters having that shark texture, and I would like to be able to make my own simple textures.

A few years ago, I remember seeing texture templates for all 1.6 trains, which I could then edit, but I cannot find anything like that anymore. I found a website that has texure templates but nothing for inverted 4 across trains. http://www.digital-experiment.de/CTT/English/index.htm

Any help?

Stan

Roller Poster
Hey guys,

I've experiencing some troubles with importing a .3ds file (exported from Sketchup) into NoLimits 2. the textures are all there, in the sizes and colors I want. Bur some how the parts that are in the shadows are pitch black. Ofcourse, parts with shadow are darker, but they are just black. Does anybody know a way how to solve that problem? If there is a solution at all..

I hope somebody knows how to fix it.