What's new

New Theme Park Game - Theme Park Studio

reddude333

Giga Poster
It is still running a Kickstarter campaign right now and if you back them at certain levels you can essentially preorder various versions of the game. I backed them for $50 so that I will get the platinum edition when the game is released. Go to the Kickstarter page for more info on what you can get.

Steve777

Roller Poster
Panatera Entertainment has advised via the forums on their website that the Theme Park Studio game may not be released if the Kickstarter project is not successful. If you are wanting this game to be released & have not yet funded the project, there are currently only 13 days remaining for the project. If you have not done so already, please go and have a look at the videos & the updates on the Kickstarter page.

This project looks amazing for anyone into building Theme Parks. One of the best things about this program is that the community will be able to create their own scenery, buildings, flat rides & coasters. You will be able to download this created content to use in your own park or go exploring other people's parks & ride their rides! :)

reddude333

Giga Poster
Moral of the story, back the campaign or you might not get the game. Also, if you don't back it, you have no right to complain if it doesn't get released :p

reddude333

Giga Poster
Then I guess you have no right to complain if it doesn't hit the market ;-) Sorry bud

P.S.: How were you planning on purchasing it later if you don't have $20 right now?

Intricks

Strata Poster
You dont get charged now, your money gets pulled if they raise up the required 80k to jump the project over. So dont donate more than what will get pulled in about a weeks time.

Even then, the kickstarter is mainly for an earlier release as well as knowing if they even have a market for them to sell to. They may still release this publicly or make it purely professional only.

scw55

Hyper Poster
reddude333 said:
Then I guess you have no right to complain if it doesn't hit the market ;-) Sorry bud

P.S.: How were you planning on purchasing it later if you don't have $20 right now?

Optimism for the future.

And before you reply "so why not use $20 now";
Realism for the present.

Despite not being able to financially support the kickstarter, I have annoyed the crap out of my Facebook friends by sharing it, and sharing information with the project with various forum communities I vomit words at often.

So yes, I have no right to complain.

Besides, it'd be hypocritical of me to support the Kickstarter for a low amount when I can't contribute money to charity.

If you're interested in my financial situation, I will have money spare in 40 weeks time to spend on things that isn't nourishment or transportation.

reddude333

Giga Poster
^I understand, and I did not mean to sound condescending in any way. I was just joking since you seem so supportive of the product in every other way. Hopefully the game will be funded and you can get it whenever you come across the money for it :)

scw55

Hyper Poster
I've backed it now since an event freed up some finance.
I backed it for the Platinum edition because being able to create my own foilage really appealed. Because my current park in RCT3 is majorly crippled by human beings not knowing what British Native trees look like.

kaneit

Roller Poster
I've had to delete my topic because i have only just realised that there was a topic about TPS already my bad.

its just great to see another company to bring out something like this, since atari wasn't going to be bringing out RCT4 as they kicked up about it on their own forums asking what we wanted for RCT4 because its been about 5-7 years since they made RCT3. and now we have Pantera Entertainment bringing out this game which could and most probably will beat the RCT Series in the long run.

I've pledged already, but my personal opinion on Pantera Entertainment is that from what i have notice every time they bring an update out more backers and pledgers are joining to back the project, and pantera entertainment hasn't brought an update out until 10th May (3 days ago).

Which is quite a shame really, because before everything was kicking off before we hit the final week, every question was being answered, now nothing is being answered :(.

But i honestly hope this Developing/simulation game will get funded :)

scw55

Hyper Poster
Could be busy trying to secure funding just in case they don't reach the target?

It would be nice if my question was answered. I pledged $50 for platinum edition. But you pledge $10 extra (which I cannot spare) for items (I don't want) to be shipped to me. I wanted to know if this was ok. I'm content not having a physical copy of the game...

reddude333

Giga Poster
Congrats Pantera! I'm looking forward to the beta testing (and a full version copy on my computer sometime soon).

scw55

Hyper Poster
Does beta testing mean that you can share content? Because it'd be quite exciting to share Theme Park studio projects together.

It means we all start at the same point, and thus grow together learning from each other.
It means we don't have much of a preconception of the potential of people's projects.