What's new

New Coaster at Wiener Prater

w8erbahn

Roller Poster
Anyone able to give some advice regarding a visit im considering towards the end of July. Thanks

Beside the gerstlauer and the new Galafati booster, every ride is open.

The Homepage isn´t up to date (really, the hp is a mess) so the prices are from what I remember.
These are the coasters I can think of:

Euro Coaster ??
Bommerang 5€/6€
Dizzy Mouse 4,50€
Hochschaubahn 3,50€
Insider 4,50€
Maskerade 5€
Megablitz 4,50€
Roller Ball ??
Super 8er Bahn 4,50€
Volare 4€/4,50€
Wilde Maus 4€

I hope this helps a little with how much money you need.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Beside the gerstlauer and the new Galafati booster, every ride is open.

The Homepage isn´t up to date (really, the hp is a mess) so the prices are from what I remember.
These are the coasters I can think of:

Euro Coaster ??
Bommerang 5€/6€
Dizzy Mouse 4,50€
Hochschaubahn 3,50€
Insider 4,50€
Maskerade 5€
Megablitz 4,50€
Roller Ball ??
Super 8er Bahn 4,50€
Volare 4€/4,50€
Wilde Maus 4€

I hope this helps a little with how much money you need.
Cheer's for that looking at popping over soon and wan't the majority of stuff to be open to make it worth it

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
tenor.gif

emoo

Hyper Poster
A series of bunny hills is normally my favorite bit on these bobsleds, but the route on this looks complete without. Great mix of mouse and 'other'.

So many close calls with itself, surrounding rides and buildings too. On this vid at 1:08 in would hope to be rolling into a spinning Black Mamba.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
That look's fab such a varied fun little layout, I'm assuming that mean's its now open also?
in addition for the locals is the best time to visit during the weekend when it's at it's busiest? I'm a cred whore you see ;)

vaugc002

Mega Poster
That look's fab such a varied fun little layout, I'm assuming that mean's its now open also?
in addition for the locals is the best time to visit during the weekend when it's at it's busiest? I'm a cred whore you see ;)

The queues at Wiener Prater were very minimal when I visited in the summer.
Because it's pay-per-ride, it's like a fairground atmosphere with queues to match.
I personally loved it - it's huge and rambling with very interesting rides.
But it's expensive - I think I spent around £150-£200 cross a few visits

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
The queues at Wiener Prater were very minimal when I visited in the summer.
Because it's pay-per-ride, it's like a fairground atmosphere with queues to match.
I personally loved it - it's huge and rambling with very interesting rides.
But it's expensive - I think I spent around £150-£200 cross a few visits
Sound's like a laugh tbh, Definitely some interesting rides (the new gerst included ofc) to have a go at. yeah im expecting big buck's, suppose could use my London Winter Wonderland fund. I'm assuming they let you ride solo on everything?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
This, along with the other Gerstlauer bobsleds, look significantly better than the standard mice we have all over the states. I really wish more of these were built - I think they'd do fairly well nearly anywhere.

UP87

Mega Poster
I have to say I really like Bobsleds. As I'm from Germany I fortunately got to ride several by now. They are nice little coasters that combine mouse turns with sharp banked curves and smaller air time hills. This one looks no different. ? I'd love to ride it but I don't think I'll be able to in the near future.