What's new

Nagashima Spa Land | Hakugei | RMC I-Box Conversion of White Cyclone

Hutch

Strata Poster
Recreation POV looks really nice. I love how after the drop it goes into a simple double up, no funky banking yet.

The first half looks better than the second. We'll see how it turns out.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Are we reckoning it'll open in March like RCDB is saying?
Doubt it. I'd reckon April/May.

Crash is probably right, but I don't think we can rule it out yet. It's the beginning of February and we don't know how much progress they've made with updating the electrical or reinforcing the structure. They could shoot for a late March opening if they're far enough along - there's plenty of time left.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
9554428d1549913572-2019-neuheit-hakugei-white-whale-hybrid-coaster-rmc-nagashima-spa-land-japan-dzcpvwfvaaa1hxb.jpg

Source

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Especially love that outer bank.

vaugc002

Mega Poster
Hot take - this will be the best RMC but, as not many people will travel to ride it, it will be overlooked :emoji_pensive:

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Hot take - this will be the best RMC but, as not many people will travel to ride it, it will be overlooked :emoji_pensive:
Ha! Always used to be the opposite. It'll be the worst, but 3 of the 4 people who ride it from the West will think it's awesome just because they know it's e x c l u s i v e. And then Gavin will tell us it actually sucks. :p Feels like these days more of the community makes an effort to travel out to Asia. Plenty of people on these forums alone have been to this park!

I had no idea Japan was doing anything important. Feels like they barely do. Neat. I'm so out of the goddamn loop.

Snoo

The Legend
Ha! Always used to be the opposite. It'll be the worst, but 3 of the 4 people who ride it from the West will think it's awesome just because they know it's e x c l u s i v e. And then Gavin will tell us it actually sucks. :p Feels like these days more of the community makes an effort to travel out to Asia. Plenty of people on these forums alone have been to this park!

I had no idea Japan was doing anything important. Feels like they barely do. Neat. I'm so out of the goddamn loop.

I do know I along with a few other CFers will be going to Japan in 2020 (well me for damn sure). So I'll be hopping on this beast. I'll tell you all about it. :D

Pear

Strata Poster

The ride looks good, but I really wouldn't call it the best RMC. Many of the elements appear drawn out, especially the turns in the 2nd half and I just don't think it lives up to Steel Vengeance.