What's new

Movie Park Ger|Star Trek Operation Enterprise|Mack Launched

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
I personally love that they chose to go with 5 cars. It will likely speed up with later tests, and already it looks like the Top Hat will provide some awesome ejector back row. Also, I must say that the final airtime hill looks absolutely awesome.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Don't worry about the pacing. Lost Gravity looked turd in preview videos but rode fab in reality. This is a Mack coaster so I have every confidence it will be on the better side of average.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
A first teaser of On-ride has been posted this morning by Movie Park:
They also revealed the general theme for the area, called "Federation Plaza". No idea how it's going to look like since I'm not familiar with the ST franchise, but I assume everything is going to look polished and futuristic?

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
giphy.gif

Looks rather sexy, i have no idea whats going on at 18 seconds but i want it.

Last edited:

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Fingers crossed they've Blue Fire'd the final heartline. Looking forward to a full POV or some more offride.

CoasterB

Roller Poster
Does anyone know a date or anything for when this coaster opens? This is my local park so I'm hoping to go check it out as soon as it's open :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Basically they're just being lazy bastards now. ;) It's done, and been testing, they're just being slow with the theming. :p

I suspect it'll be open in May sometime, likely middle or end.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
If they're doing test runs and everything, I assume they'll do soft openings soon before a press opening and finally open for the public. This could drag on until June/July by MPG standards. But hey, at least they'll get out all the teething problems by then (hopefully)!

Ethan

Strata Poster
Love it! Although I did imagine the double-roll element after the top hat to be faster, but it looks good either way!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Not a fan, I don't like how slow it takes all the elements, plus the layout is really short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm well aware of all the stuff that they need to test and finish before they can open the ride, and that much of this stuff is behind the scenes and not really visible (testing software systems, emergency procedures, etc), but I don't really get what they're doing now?

Get on and open the ****ing thing. :p

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
I does look slow, but I'm sure it'll catch you off guard like Lost Gravity did.
I assume they're holding off because the new area isn't finished yet? Actually more annoyed they're closing off the path to the pier now, so you have to walk around the Western bit!