What's new

Most Beautiful coaster

Olaf

Mega Poster
I saw a thread about the most ugly coasters, so I'll just post one about the most beautiful ones, coasters that come to mind are Obviously anything Disney/Efteling/Europapark, Helix and Wildfire. But what are lesser know great looking coasters? I honestly love the look of Dragon and EuroExpress (the Whole of Romon U Park actually)

c75b4a74180b4547c04f2c5db533c492.jpg

Dragon

40668f9ce117fb63ff952ebcc3a9be76.jpg

The way to cute 2 car trains of Euro Express

d0774bdfaf66619bc761596f32cd1177.jpg

Just great theming

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

rob666

Hyper Poster
The Big One at Blackpool, from the beach, with the sun setting behind you, looks absolutely stunning, especially if you are having a paddle and beer at the same time!

Crosscoaster

Roller Poster
Tivoli Gardens- Rutschebanen, However I will give Jetline at Gronalund an honorable mention (I mean what can I say, I just love coasters that are in a mountain... or supposed to be!)

I suppose its a thing with these European City center parks, They are so wonderfully kept!

zazobo

Hyper Poster
I know it's such an obvious one, but I adore the view as you're walking from meditterania towards Shambhala and Drag Khan. Those are some beautiful coasters.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
To me nothing beats Helix. The sight of it dominating the hillside is just so imposing, breathtaking and gorgeous. Yet at the same time it is so well integrated into the landscape that it just fits in. Taron, Black Mamba, Vliegende Hollander, Baron and Shambhala are also beautiful.

nadroJ

CF Legend
What are the coasters that you find beautiful then?

Lol alright stroppy! Seriously, The Big One and bloody Jetline? No darlings. Just no.

Away from like you said the obvious Disney/Efteling etc, maybe something like G'sengte Sau at Tripsdrill, Crystal Wings at Happy Valley Beijing or even something like Aqua Wind at Lagunasia. Basically I like coasters that wrap around castles apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olaf

Mega Poster
Lol alright stroppy! Seriously, The Big One and bloody Jetline? No darlings. Just no.

Away from like you said the obvious Disney/Efteling etc, maybe something like G'sengte Sau at Tripsdrill, Crystal Wings at Happy Valley Beijing or even something like Aqua Wind at Lagunasia. Basically I like coasters that wrap around castles apparently.

Gsengte sau has a great looking front, but the back, the part that you only see when riding it is just ugly

nadroJ

CF Legend
Ah but you didn't specify rides that look good when you ride them did you ;)

nadroJ

CF Legend
No? It's cool and unique looking but definitely not beautiful. It's a bunch of twisted metal whose paint job has half faded...

Crosscoaster

Roller Poster
No? It's cool and unique looking but definitely not beautiful. It's a bunch of twisted metal whose paint job has half faded..

... and your point is :p

I think we all see beauty in different things, I think that parks with lots of rides on top of each other because of the engineering... and engineering is beautiful!

nadroJ

CF Legend
... and your point is :p

I think we all see beauty in different things, I think that parks with lots of rides on top of each other because of the engineering... and engineering is beautiful!

Lol you can't directly come for me by posting pictures and asking 'so THIS isn't beautiful?' And then get pissy when I come back disagreeing XD

davidm

Strata Poster
"eye of the beholder" and all that!

Can't think of any coaster that I find particularly beautiful in any normally understood use of that term ; yet I will quite happily spends hours taking photos of (or just watching) the lovely things. :)

Will

Strata Poster
Schwarzkopfs are many, many things, but lookers, they ain't.

As much as I hate to give that ride any more hype than it already has, you simply can't not mention Taron in this thread, and even moreso Helix because of how amazing the landscaping and intertwining with various other rides is. There are too many jawdroppingly stunning B&Ms for me to bother thinking of a list at this time in the morning, but Leviathan at night has immediately come to mind. And Blue Fire. I just realised I forgot Blue Fire.

Last edited: