What's new

MARCH 15th- UPDATE!

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ Dark red is a good colour.. It's not quite bright, but it's not as dull as brown.

Thanks though Arly, you've made me see the light when it comes to my drop tower's colour scheme :p .

=].

JK

Roller Poster
Hey nice detail on most of your buildings. The only thing I can see that I don't like is the chinese rooves. They stick out too much imo. Everything else is coming a long great!

^ It's a Panda Express! So I tried to make it look chinese, haha.. I'll post a screen looking the other way, because it looks good from the front.

The new area: THE HAUNTED FOREST

Architecture isn't the greatest and it's not the most detailed, but overall I think it looks okay. It's home to Hell (a flyer that goes underground a lot), the Dungeon (an inverter), and the Haunted Forest (a maze where there are creepy people and you have to collect a certain amount of checkpoints to win the best time, dunno if youguys have ever done mazes like that)..

SCR11-4.jpg

The queue area for Hell and some of the beginning of it.

SCR7-10.jpg

SCR9-6.jpg

Random shots, and here is an overview of the area:

SCR12-4.jpg

Alright I worked a bit on it today, and here are some teasers for what is to come! I made a new Quality Inn (yes, I know it's with one N on the sign but that's all that could fit), and I started Happy Trails campground. The map is like, half full but it's pretty much the biggest map you can get. I wanna do an overview and post it soon so you guys can see.

SCR33-1.jpg

SCR31-1.jpg

Convenience store and entrance to Happy Trails

SCR32-1.jpg

The start of it. The campground is gonna be pretty big when it's done.. There will be a sports are with maybe a volleyball net and stuff, a beach, obviously some more camping areas, and some walking trails.