What's new

Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

DelPiero

Strata Poster
it's true I know but I still think that they are too hated
I don't hate them, they are one of my least favourite restraints but I won't have a meltdown because the restraints are uncomfortable at the end of the ride. We are talking about Wingriders and Dive Machines generally with these restraints anyway, hardly top 20 rides.

J Rod

Roller Poster
While the vest restraints aren't that uncomfortable in my opinion, they absolutely ruin the dive coaster experience.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Fuxake the pain tolerance of people on this website is just sad.

Side note: Valravn, Gatekeeper, & Thunderbird’s vests do not lock. The only ones I’ve done that actually lock is Wild Eagle.

vaugc002

Mega Poster

Side note: Valravn, Gatekeeper, & Thunderbird’s vests do not lock. The only ones I’ve done that actually lock is Wild Eagle.

I think when you're talking about 'pain tolerance' something has gone wrong with a rollercoaster restraint though, right?
I imagine it can get pretty uncomfortable if you're tall and the restraints haven't been designed with comfort in mind.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^What's all this bollocks about some vest restraints 'locking' and some not?
ALL coaster restraints lock. They're restraints! A restraint that doesn't lock is not a restraint, surely?
To even suggest that any sort of coaster restraint doesn't 'lock' is nothing short of absurd. Where y'all getting this sh*t?

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
^What's all this bollocks about some vest restraints 'locking' and some not?
ALL coaster restraints lock. They're restraints! A restraint that doesn't lock is not a restraint, surely?
To even suggest that any sort of coaster restraint doesn't 'lock' is nothing short of absurd. Where y'all getting this sh*t?
It's not the actual restraint locking system. I think that's pretty obvious. It's the parts over the shoulder and chest that crush down on you when the vest gets tight due to forces etc.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
^and that's the part i'm calling half this forum pansies over. The foam vest that apparently cause so much pain to skinny folk.

DelPiero

Strata Poster

Gatekeeper's locked in 2013, maybe changed now but when I rode it they were very tight on the brake run.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
B+M vests HATE boobs and try to crush them to death on every ride :(

It's a shame this doesn't have the old style DM restraints.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Yh, anybody who finds these restraints comfortable clearly doesn't have any tits. They're awful. Such a shame! Hopefully Liseberg will work their magic somehow and everything will be OK :)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I read in FD102 last night that these are a newer version which have softer vests. Didn't get a pic but I'm sure you all have it and can look it up right? :rolleyes:
Like I said before, I won't go off on one about restraints, but these aren't my fave by a long shot.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Yh, anybody who finds these restraints comfortable clearly doesn't have any tits. They're awful. Such a shame! Hopefully Liseberg will work their magic somehow and everything will be OK :)

Agreed. I'm not even on the larger chesticle size and they're still vile.