What's new

Linnanmäki | Taiga | Intamin LSM Launch Coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I took the liberty of editing some of @Anac0nda's shots - blending a couple of the long exposures into one shot. Posted here with permission, of course.

rSxHG9I.jpg

RTRYZaH.jpg

TOCjevH.jpg

jgOJoEs.jpg

Leo_coasterfan

Roller Poster
Wow! This looks outstanding! Should really put Linnanmäki on the European map, which will be great! Out of interest, is there anything else decent at Linnanmäki? The only other major coasters (note the word major) I can think of off the top of my head are Kirnu, Ukko, Salama and Tulireki, which are all either family coasters or clones. Now there's nothing wrong with a good clone or a good family coaster, which these all look to be, but they won't really put Linnanmäki on the map. This, however, will. It looks like it could be one of Europe's best coasters, and I'm actually incredibly surprised at how good it looks, as I can't imagine an Intamin coaster of this scale is cheap, and I think Linnanmäki is quite a small park.
kirnu isn't a clone isn't a clone. It was the first intamin zachspin

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I dont even know what bumping a thread is
Hi Leo - the last post in this thread was in November 2019 and you posted nearly 18months later with something not hugely new or relevant. In this case, "bumping" refers to resurrecting an old thread in this way. It's generally considered bad forum etiquette. :)

Leo_coasterfan

Roller Poster
Hi Leo - the last post in this thread was in November 2019 and you posted nearly 18months later with something not hugely new or relevant. In this case, "bumping" refers to resurrecting an old thread in this way. It's generally considered bad forum etiquette. :)
Sorry i never really use forums😅