jayjay

Giga Poster
TRACK
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hello, welcome to CoasterForce. Enjoy your complimentary welcome gift
sedative-thumb-1.jpg

Peet

Giga Poster
Yeah the track in those pictures is Pikajuna, the only bits that are for Taiga are the footers. I expect it will be a few months at least before we start seeing Taiga track on-site.
It looks like it may have a decent interaction with Pikajuna - could become a redeeming feature for what is the most boring powered coaster I have ever been on.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Crikey, I don't envy the engineers and contractors having to work against that slope/rock. I bet that's hard work!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Crikey, I don't envy the engineers and contractors having to work against that slope/rock. I bet that's hard work!

That kind of hill must make it pretty easy to find secure foundation for the footers, but it sure looks hard on the knees of the people on site.

Hunty

Roller Poster
It looks fun? But, it is absolutely not the best thing ever.
Jesus Christ on a cross !!! T.b.c

Because that's not at all judgmental :rolleyes:
Would be pretty boring if we couldn't state our opinions on a pretty good NL recreation.
As per usual, peoples opinions may change during construction and testing, but to say it's the best layout ever when it clearly isn't was well worth being challenged, especially now the POV shows an uninspired first half.
Boring is having to read the equivalent of a dog that will not drop the ball you just threw

NO !!!! IT IS ABSO BLOODY LUTELY NOT THE BEST THING EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER TIMES A SQUILLION TRILLION ...... AND ....

MOD EDIT: Please don't double post, or triple post - Pokemaniac

Last edited by a moderator:

Marnit

Roller Poster
To be fair, golden horse definitely changes up their clones a bit.
They're lesser quality builds...

Though I've not been on a golden horse SLC yet, and not sure if I want to...