What's new

Legoland Windsor Submit Plans To Retheme Adventure Land To Lego Movie World

Quote from Towerstimes Forum on this topic -

As reported on SouthParks News, Legoland Windsor Resort have submitted plans to redevelop Adventure Land. Plans suggest that the Resort could be getting its very own THE LEGO® MOVIE™ World, similar to the one opened in LEGOLAND Florida Resort earlier this year.

Although originally included in the LTDP as the 2019 attraction, the delay in that being approved now means the new area is scheduled to open in 2021.

The development is expected to consist of:
  • THE LEGO® MOVIE™ Masters of Flight - a flying theatre attraction
  • Unikitty’s Disco Drop - two family drop towers
  • Re-theme of SQUID Surfer, possibly to a variant of Florida's Battle of Bricksburg water-based attraction
  • Benny’s Play Ship - play equipment, including a slide
  • Emmet’s Super Suite - a photo opportunity
  • A games unit kioskIMG_20190727_235855_564.jpgIMG_20190727_235853_047.jpgIMG_20190727_235845_455.jpgIMG_20190727_235843_559.jpgIMG_20190727_235900_146.jpg

peep

CF Legend
When I saw the Florida one announced and then opened I wondered how long it'd take for the other parks to get this. I think we'll be seeing similar plans for the other ones within the next few years.

This also means yet another European park will get a flying theatre attraction before DLP.

When I saw the Florida one announced and then opened I wondered how long it'd take for the other parks to get this. I think we'll be seeing similar plans for the other ones within the next few years.

This also means yet another European park will get a flying theatre attraction before DLP.
Yh and actually, a flying theatre would be great for the UK and once again, Legoland Windsor theming it incredibly