What's new

Legendia | Lech Coaster | Vekoma Bermuda Blitz

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Wow, that first image Hyde posted a few posts up looks fantastic! Thank I have just seen my new most anticipated coaster of 2017! Then again, I got excited about Thunderbolt at Coney Island.

Lofty

CF Legend
its-happening-bridesmaid-gif-17478.gif

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I mean, the concept art looks amazing and everything, but chill out. It doesn't look that good yet. They literally have two pieces of track installed.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I mean, the concept art looks amazing and everything, but chill out. It doesn't look that good yet. They literally have two pieces of track installed.
**** YOU! Those two pieces of track are seriously the best things I've seen built so far this year.

Having been off the boil in recent weeks, it's wonderful to open this topic and see progress. OMG, it's actually happening!

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
The layout itself is already amazing. This thing looks like it will have some pretty wild airtime and great positive G's. Plus the location next to the water is awesome, and oh my gosh.... The theming looks to be very immersive and thought out. This is definitely looking like the best of the year (although I can see the Movie World Mack hyper being better)

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
For whatever reason, it seems crazy to me that this is being built. Can't really explain it, but I love it. Can't wait to see this continue <3