What's new

Land of Legends | Turkey | Amusement Park

Martyn B

CF Legend
Turkey has started building the first real amusement park. The park will consist of a water park, Dolphinarium and the first amusement park of Turkey. The concept's look wonderfully beautiful! The Rixos hotel chain (known from Aqua Park Troy) would finance the project. The first phase will likely include the water park. The extent I expect a lot from this project. Let us hope that this project full title will be built ...

22963222506213086481422.jpg

18542622506221753147222.jpg

28253722506227086480022.jpg

22443722506229419813122.jpg

27008222506232753146122.jpg

18409122506240753145322.jpg

22603222506244419811622.jpg

18549122506255753143822.jpg

25012722506266086476122.jpg

http://www.turkeymegapark.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Turkey-Me ... 80?sk=wall

Looks nice, but the website seems a bit iffy...

Josh73

Giga Poster
Re: New Water + Theme Park - Turkey

Yeah the website is a bit sketchy...

Does indeed look cool.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator

That's a Vekoma/Arrow contraption and... it looks like somebody tried to edit a coaster into that picture using only the Brush tool in MS Paint.

Sounding good, at least. The more parks worldwide, the merrier?

Lofty

CF Legend

It's so good that Turkey are finally getting an ACTUAL park. I love Turkey, it's just a pity this probably won't end up getting finished...

Jake

Strata Poster

I think Turkey is well overdue something like this. Large population, with a booming middle (and upper) class...

It doesn't look that amazing, but why should it be when there's nothing else to compete with it?

If it goes ahead, and the Turks realise they love creds, we'll totes see more parks appearing here in the future.

Kebab

Giga Poster

This is great! Being as my girlfriend is obsessed with Turkey and we keep fighting about where to go (I want to go Spain for PortAventura, she wants to go Turkey for the sun?), this'll sure give me a reason to go back. Not that I dislike the place, I've been there 3 times and it's absolutely stunning, I just get bored so easily.

Turkey is a huge hit with the tourists nowadays, so it should score well. Oh, and where abouts is this park going to be located, Turkey is a big place, and I'm scared to click on the link to the site... :?

Martyn B

CF Legend

^ God its not that bad, its just Fantasy Island-esqe.

From said site:

The New Mega park has started to be built in Kadriye, lets hope this will increase the property market here as it will icrease tourism to this area

Lofty

CF Legend

Kebab said:
This is great! Being as my girlfriend is obsessed with Turkey and we keep fighting about where to go (I want to go Spain for PortAventura, she wants to go Turkey for the sun?), this'll sure give me a reason to go back. Not that I dislike the place, I've been there 3 times and it's absolutely stunning, I just get bored so easily.

Turkey is a huge hit with the tourists nowadays, so it should score well. Oh, and where abouts is this park going to be located, Turkey is a big place, and I'm scared to click on the link to the site... :?

Yeah, as Martin said, it's in Kadriye, which is near Antalya.

ry1996

Mega Poster

^ ?, I go to turkey every year so the theme park is great. However we don't stop anywhere near this area
so.

Lofty

CF Legend

ry1996 said:
^ ?, I go to turkey every year so the theme park is great. However we don't stop anywhere near this area
so.
Thanks for that wonderful insight. You'd be going quite a few years before it actual opens though, you'd actually probably be legal to drink in the UK by the time it's finished...

Lofty

CF Legend

I don't know, there's no dates from what I've seen, but it'll take YEARS to create, I'd say you're looking at 2014/2015. LEAST. That's if it even gets built...

Martyn B

CF Legend

I quickly checked in here to see if this is the place where those Intamin's are being built. Its not, but I had a quick look at the links in the original post just to see whats going on with this. Not much apparently, though it does seem to be going ahead. The last update on their FB page was on 27th June, and thats showing some news article on the resort.

The "official" site still says its being built (the park, not the website), but still...

Edit: A slightly longer look at the FB page and I found that the construction is supposed to start on the 1st September.

390465_301264146577945_729590432_n.jpg

396932_301263113244715_1520539872_n.jpg

376008_301287143242312_1598209442_n.jpg

So, the quality of the fencing shows how good the park is going to be! :lol:

bmac

Giga Poster

owenrita121 said:
^ Why is their a roller coaster tycoon 3 logo on the first poster.

Because that's what the park is being built with *PLOT TWIST!*

Lofty

CF Legend

Oh dear. That's terrible.

Oh well, the area they've got to play with is fantastic. It wot equal tithe level try want it to. No way!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

lofty said:
It wot equal tithe level try want it to.

I was just about to say exactly the same thing! Couldn't agree more.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Just noticed this thread down here. (Mods this will require some editing of the thread title :) )

So this park turned out to be Land Of Legends. The water park is already open
Land Of Leg1.jpg

Land Of Leg2.jpg

Land of leg3.jpg
And currently has an Intamin water coaster called Typhoon Coaster. A clone of Hydro Racer at Wanda Xishuangbanna in China.

Land of Leg4.jpg
Land Of Leg5.jpg
However the theme park is still on its way and is due to open next year. I have no recent construction shots of the park itself but here's the original concept art for the theme and water parks (Very inaccurate)
Land Of Leg7.JPG
And the teaser on the official site https://www.thelandoflegendsthemepark.com/
Land of leg6.JPG
And for those who don't know yet. It has already be confirmed this park will open with a Mack Hyper Coaster. A clone of Flash from Lewa World in China. And that is no bad thing.
Land of leg8.jpg