Land Of Legends | Hyper Coaster | Mack Hyper Coaster

Pear

Strata Poster
Flash has the thick spine as well.

9dd1e0fc5f3e054a4469267759e2c1a7.jpg

It's literally an exact clone

Pear

Strata Poster
Because for once I was right? If everyone else can to rip into me, I'll take the opportunity to do the same when given.

You know you're wrong right. Aesthetic changes don't make a ride not a clone.

shawnoc

Mega Poster
@ATI you do seem to rub people the wrong way sometimes. Like said before think how to post reply’s. You post some good stuff, then balls it up with ****e imbetween.

However a clone is a clone, it’s all about the layout isn’t it.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Well when I looked at this thread again...

tumblr_inline_mn2tpzptGg1qz4rgp.gif

Anyway, upon looking back over the thread, I did notice it is in place in some parts of the ride. Didn't realize it was an on/off thing like Intamin's 2-3-4 tube box track as seen on Millennium. Thought this was a completely new type of track that wouldn't be compatible with their earlier jobs. Looking back, there is a photo that shows it transitioning from thin to thick spine, though most of the photos in the thread show thin spines. Thought Flash, Lost Gravity, and those had thick spine all around, hene why I saw a bunch of photos of thin spine and wondered why they'd have changed it.

So incorrect? Absolutely. Stupid? Considering how I get my engineering degree in two days...

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Doesn't look like many families will be riding this coaster, as it has an absurd 150cm height restriction:-

https://www.thelandoflegendsthemepark.com/En/theme-park/aktiviteler/hyper-coaster-182

Also, at the moment the water park and the hyper coaster (that is literally called "Hyper Coaster") are connected, so you do indeed ride it in your swimwear!
And finally, here's a full POV of the coaster by Vlad Lowrider:-
Looks awesome, but is trimmed to death just like Flash. P.S the ride is open so can this thread be un-stickied? Are there just the 3 creds at LOL, the Hyper, the Gerstlauer family and the Intamin water? Finally, I wish they could've been bothered to landscape around the coaster, it still looks like a complete construction site.

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
Agree with you that the landscaping is terrible, although I guess none of us expected anything more from this place. I do disagree about the trims though. I don't actually think it's trimmed that badly tbh? Still looks so have a good pace and airtime.

Matt N

CF Legend
Yes @ATI, there are just 3 creds at Land of Legends, I believe. With regards to your comment about it being trimmed a lot, there are a lot of trim brakes, I'll admit, but they don't look to bite too heavily. Besides, Mako's trim looks stronger than any of those on a POV, and I couldn't even feel it on the ride itself! In fact, I couldn't even really discern where it was! Trims are one of those things, in my opinion, that are barely noticeable on the ride but look really bad on POVs. I also don't notice Thirteen's apparent trims.

Furthermore, even Shammy B, your listed number 1, has a trim, ATI! But that one looks barely noticeable in POVs, so I can't imagine you even feel it on the ride if I couldn't feel Mako's on the ride.

On to this coaster, it looks great! Also, if anyone here has ridden Flash, how does it compare to other hyper coasters, out of interest? Sorry for asking, it's just that Flash is a clone of this and I was kind of intrigued about it.
P.S. Sorry for long post.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I've just looked on RCDB and apparently there is an SBF Race coaster under construction (same type of coaster as JRF at Ferrari Land) which will bring the coaster count to 4. I've also emailed Duane to tell him the hyper is open, as the site still lists it as under construction.

Also Shambhala's trim is virtually unnoticeable, as it is on an ejector hill, and (thankfully) Silver Star's were turned off when I rode it.

I definitely felt the trims on Thirteen's first drop, they ruined it.

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
I've just looked on RCDB and apparently there is an SBF Race coaster under construction (same type of coaster as JRF at Ferrari Land) which will bring the coaster count to 4. I've also emailed Duane to tell him the hyper is open, as the site still lists it as under construction.

Also Shambhala's trim is virtually unnoticeable, as it is on an ejector hill, and (thankfully) Silver Star's were turned off when I rode it.
Ah right. Should be a nice little ride for the really young kids, as the hyper has a 150cm (about 4'11", I think.) height restriction and neither of the other two coasters look particularly kid-oriented as such.

Thought as much regarding Shambhala's trim.

Thanks for the info @ATI!

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Is
Ah right. Should be a nice little ride for the really young kids, as the hyper has a 150cm (about 4'11", I think.) height restriction and neither of the other two coasters look particularly kid-oriented as such.

Could it be that the 150cm restriction refers to the back row similar to Icon and Blue Fire? The rest of the rows being 130cm IIRC. Might be an issue in translation/communication.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
P.S. Sorry for long post.

A long post is when your finger tires from scrolling past it. When the forum warns you that the 65,000 character limit is exceeded. When somebody makes poll threads asking if people read through it all. Unless your post meets one or all of those criteria, do not apologise for it. And even then it's completely optional.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

Thought as much regarding Shambhala's trim.

Thanks for the info @ATI!
LOL my Grandmother is only 4'10", she'd be too small to ride!

Would I be right by saying this is the only cloned hyper coaster in existence? (Excluding Stealth/Zaturn).

Last edited: