What's new

Land Of Legends | Hyper Coaster | Mack Hyper Coaster

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
As of December this ride is Vertical and should be almost complete by now.
A 2nd coaster is also going up on site although I'm unsure what it is.

I'm hunting for a picture of the site taken recently but its the quiet season in Antalya so not a whole lot of luck.

Edit: Persistence pays off. Thanks to Foursquare
Taken in December so a bit old but Ohhh looky.

Land1.JPG Land2.JPG

Last edited:

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Your dedication to hunt for info and construction pictures is second to none. Thank you so much, even if that's just concrete and a few irrelevant slides so far!

I suppose this is due for a 2019 opening? (Although RCDB lists it as a 2018 opening...)

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
On the left some recent sat imagery from early Jan showing loads of supports up
On the right the same image with the Flash clone layout roughly (Translation:badly) scribbled in Red and unidentified (assumed coaster) footers in the blue circle

Comparison.jpg

Dar

Hyper Poster
Is it normal for all the supports to go up before the track? I guess it's easier when you're starting with a blank canvas and don't have to worry so much about crane clearances

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Even though it's a clone, I'm very happy to see another Mack hyper come to the world! Although, I hope it won't have trims as bad as those on Flash.

Lofty

CF Legend
Even though it's a clone, I'm very happy to see another Mack hyper come to the world! Although, I hope it won't have trims as bad as those on Flash.
Have you rode it? Literally heard nothing but good things about Flash.

Lofty

CF Legend
Not necessarily, sometimes you can't even feel the trims grab and it literally doesn't make a difference to the rider's experience. Not all trims act like Thirteen's.

eKs_Prod

Roller Poster
On the left some recent sat imagery from early Jan showing loads of supports up
On the right the same image with the Flash clone layout roughly (Translation:badly) scribbled in Red and unidentified (assumed coaster) footers in the blue circle

View attachment 2332

It's a Gerstlauer Family 320 Coaster, like the one in Duinrill and Belantis: See the matching footers with "Cobra des Amun Ra" in Germany (new footer version) >> https://goo.gl/maps/6QqUrNEJrNm
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-03 um 18.30.05.png

Matt N

CF Legend
I really :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing hate them, but oh well, this is gonna be fab.
It's just a matter of personal opinion @Lofty! Anyway, I'm glad to be getting a Mack Hyper in Europe, even if calling Turkey part of Europe is a slight stretch.

eKs_Prod

Roller Poster
It's a Gerstlauer Family 320 Coaster, like the one in Duinrill and Belantis: See the matching footers with "Cobra des Amun Ra" in Germany (new footer version) >> https://goo.gl/maps/6QqUrNEJrNm
View attachment 2341

The park management and construction team visited Germany a few days ago. They meet with Gerstlauer and Mack. And there was one more thing:

IMG_4349.png

PS.:
It's just a matter of personal opinion @Lofty! Anyway, I'm glad to be getting a Mack Hyper in Europe, even if calling Turkey part of Europe is a slight stretch.

Just the small land north-west from Istanbul (Bosporus) to Greece is Europe. But politics and geography isn't our topic, so just let's say, that Asia and Europe is right. In my opinion the coaster is in Asia.