What's new

Land Of Legends | Hyper Coaster | Mack Hyper Coaster

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Glad we can finally talk about this.
Land of Legends in Turkey. Home of an Intamin Water Coaster is getting a new Mack next year. One that is a clone of Flash at Lewa World in China

https://rcdb.com/14440.htm

Current holder of the worlds tallest inverting loop

bd3c1106jw1ev10l4e13gj20no0vkq8d.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Annoying. Flash was so excluse. Turkey's definitely on the cards at some point though. Soooooo much there now. I'm thinking summer 2018.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Turkey is shaping very nicely. Does it look like they are going to try and break the record loop or just equal it?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It'll be cool if it's part of the water park, and you ride it in your swim wear. I wonder if there ill be any water effects? Does anyone know anything about this ride construction-wise at the moment?

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Talked to MACK Rides at EAS last month. They told me they are currently manufacturing the track and that construction is due to start in November.

Lofty

CF Legend
I was with a member of Mack the other day and if this coaster is the one I'm thinking that was hinted at, it has a really cool theme and the name is a bit tongue in cheek, I liked it.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I just assumed this had been forgotten about, with all the other awesome rides for next year. But will this be part of the waterpark?

TilenB

Strata Poster
I just assumed this had been forgotten about, with all the other awesome rides for next year. But will this be part of the waterpark?
I believe that they're building a theme park as well. I'll try to find a source.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Going further off topic, is the water coaster part of the water park or is it seperate? As in, do you ride the water coaster in your swimwear?

Ethan

Strata Poster
Going further off topic, is the water coaster part of the water park or is it seperate? As in, do you ride the water coaster in your swimwear?

In videos found easily on Youtube, you can see most people seem to wear only swimwear on the Typhoon water coaster.