What's new

Kings Island | Orion | B&M Giga Coaster

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Welp, today marks when the season pass holder preview would have been.

giphy.gif

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I will say this; judging by the testing footage above, that trim is gonna kill the potential airtime going over the larger airtime hill. Sure, the floater will be amazing! But it also looks like the "finale" is severely more toned down than it could be.

Llama Drama

Roller Poster
If the parks open this year, I'd bet that Orion will open too, given thats its pretty much ready to go besides maybe some loose ends to finish in the entrance/que.

That having said, Gov. Dewine was asked on Ohio amusement parks (CP specifically) the other day, and did not indicate a definitive timetable, for when they could reopen.

We'll just have to wait and see...

Last edited:

TLARides

Hyper Poster
A few days since the announcement of reopening, still nothing on the reservation systems?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Is it known whether Orion will be opening on 12th July alongside Kings Island, out of interest?
I mean, first things first - Kings Island hasn't even announced the official protocol for how to get into the park. :p

TL;DR for any new coasters opening in 2020 - wait and see.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
I mean, first things first - Kings Island hasn't even announced the official protocol for how to get into the park.

TL;DR for any new coasters opening in 2020 - wait and see.
KI made an announcement on the 9th about a reservation system on their app. Have been checking every day about it, but still nothing. I think reservations won't start until a few weeks before Season Pass opening.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk