What's new

Kings Island | Orion | B&M Giga Coaster

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Honestly, this is KI’s PR department trolling their locals once more. Petitions are the lowest form of enthusiast entitlement, I’ve seen them for everything from adding a third lap to Twisted Cyclone to changing Candymonium’s name to something equally stupid. This is every bit a troll move as #whatsintheshed was.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Thought I had at work today, albeit a very minor one: could we have the acronym wrong? Maybe instead of The End Of The World As We Know It, it’s The Edge Of The World As We Know It? It would fit the space exploration theme speculated by the two names a lot better. Would also be more locally appropriate given southern Ohio’s contributions to aviation and space travel.

However, an alien theme would also be cool, and would work with End as well. Can’t wait to see what’s up!

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Thought I had at work today, albeit a very minor one: could we have the acronym wrong? Maybe instead of The End Of The World As We Know It, it’s The Edge Of The World As We Know It? It would fit the space exploration theme speculated by the two names a lot better. Would also be more locally appropriate given southern Ohio’s contributions to aviation and space travel.

However, an alien theme would also be cool, and would work with End as well. Can’t wait to see what’s up!
So... no R.E.M.?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
That petition is just a way to gain back some data for their marketing databases after the GDPR cull and enthusiasts are ****ing flocking to it.
Cedarbridge Analytica?

Don Helbig is just building a list of people to block on social media.

#unblockmytwitter
Still can't forget the time Don gave me a flash drive with Banshee media content during the announcement... only to rip it out of my hand seconds later. :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Dear God... they’re going to use cranes!

fun theory, but TEOTWAWKI is very widely known as The End Of The World As We Know It; that is indeed the reference.

And I’m also sorry, but Cambridge, OH (John Glenn birthplace) and Wapakoneta, OH (Neil Armstrong birthplace) are not south. :p

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Dear God... they’re going to use cranes!

fun theory, but TEOTWAWKI is very widely known as The End Of The World As We Know It; that is indeed the reference.

And I’m also sorry, but Cambridge, OH (John Glenn birthplace) and Wapakoneta, OH (Neil Armstrong birthplace) are not south. :p
Sorry, this is COMPLETELY off topic, but I have to say something as every time I read the damn thing I read it as ‘World Rally Championship.’ Is your Sig supposed to read WCR? As in West Coast Racers?

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Sorry, this is COMPLETELY off topic, but I have to say something as every time I read the damn thing I read it as ‘World Rally Championship.’ Is your Sig supposed to read WCR? As in West Coast Racers?
It's WRC.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
World Rally Committee/Competition

Wait I’m so confused ???

That’s what I asked in the first place, did Hyde mean to put WCR in his signature, where he has WRC. Because I’m sure he means West Coast Racers, but every time I see his signature I think of World Rally Championship.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's so obviously a typo.

facepalm.jpg

@Hyde, fix it and stop this madness.