What's new

Kings Island | Mystic Timbers | GCI Wooden Coaster

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
So passholder preview night rages on as I chill out waiting to leave to work tonight and I see this picture on KICentral's Facebook...

13001026_10153487466156723_478874007087946219_n.jpg

Two theories behind this...

1. Dollywood got sued for this so they're trying to keep that from happening again. Because 'Murica.
2. The signs and fence have a very "construction wall" look to them and Banshee started off exactly like this. Could this be a giga?

I heard this was to go around Race for your Life and it looks like that's where it is, but can anybody confirm? I wasn't sure KI would put two B&M hypers right next to each other but this really looks like a construction wall. When I can get down there once school's out I'll make sure to toss my phone over that with my selfie stick.

Also worth mentioning: KI's souvenir bottles last year featured royal blue B&M track...

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: Kings Island 2017- Teaser or 'Murica?

'Could this be a Giga?' - what recess of your arsehole did you pull that speculation based off of a construction wall? :lol:

Ben

CF Legend

^To be fair, Giga for KI has been bounded around for years, just because it would be something CF would do. It's starting to turn in to one of those things that people talk about so much, it's probably quite likely it might actually happen as these things often do.

Do we have any clue yet who is getting the big CF investment next year? Just because with the pattern of them chucking something big in to a small selection of the parks they actually give a **** about every year, I kind of think this might be something.

A Giga, not necessarily. Maybe. I wouldn't if I was them, I'd get a Flyer, but, I'd be comfortable saying this could well be a B&M of some sort.

Jarrett

Lofty said:
'Could this be a Giga?' - what recess of your arsehole did you pull that speculation based off of a construction wall? :lol:
I got it from the fact that every park that got a second gem hyper in the late 2000's has gotten a giga to contrast, see Leviathan/Behemoth and Fury 325/Timmy. It's been a rumor ever since Fury and one that makes sense.

So yeah, I pulled it from something logically generated by the rumor mill. So you can apologize for being a rude piece of **** for this and other moronic digs you've taken at me whenever you feel like it. ;)

**** tool.

TilenB

Strata Poster

It's gonna be an Aquatrax. You've heard it here first!

Ben

CF Legend

It's been a decade, can we drop that joke yet?

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Park needs more rides with inversions that isn't a launch. Go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

Is it too early to suggest an Intamin Dome?

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Jarrett said:
Lofty said:
'Could this be a Giga?' - what recess of your arsehole did you pull that speculation based off of a construction wall?
I got it from the fact that every park that got a second gem hyper in the late 2000's has gotten a giga to contrast, see Leviathan/Behemoth and Fury 325/Timmy. It's been a rumor ever since Fury and one that makes sense.

So yeah, I pulled it from something logically generated by the rumor mill. So you can apologize for being a rude piece of **** for this and other moronic digs you've taken at me whenever you feel like it. ;)

**** tool.
I'm so happy to see you stick up for yourself! I didn't understand his comment either tbh, it's a pretty logical guess as to what the next coaster will be.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

First Cedar Fair RMC? Raptor or T Rex?
Sorry, had to throw it out there. :p

Jarrett

owentaylor121 said:
Jarrett said:
Lofty said:
'Could this be a Giga?' - what recess of your arsehole did you pull that speculation based off of a construction wall?

**** tool.
I'm so happy to see you stick up for yourself! I didn't understand his comment either tbh, it's a pretty logical guess as to what the next coaster will be.
He's just a **** in general and I've had it with people like him. Now you mess with the bull, you get the horns. ;) And notice how he hasn't got the guts to reply once I called him out. :p

I honestly don't see this being a giga anymore after seeing the land behind it. There just isn't enough space and it would literally be two similar coasters right next to each other (not what they've done at all, Fury wraps around Caro and makes it look surrounded by a wall of twisted track). Word on the street is that it'll be a dark ride and the giga goes behind Banshee.

Ben

CF Legend

OMG.

The idea of Lofty being scared of you now you've brought the 'bull' out, is **** hilarious. People like Lofty eat people like you for breakfast.

You know the amazing part of this thread? You've now reversed what you were saying that he called you out on.

All this 'they would be better off getting XXX rather than a Giga' talk is the conversation we had in the Leviathan and Fury topics - I'm not saying it will happen, but that's not a reason against it.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Jarrett said:
owentaylor121 said:
Jarrett said:
Lofty said:

**** tool.
He's just a **** in general and I've had it with people like him. Now you mess with the bull, you get the horns. ;) And notice how he hasn't got the guts to reply once I called him out.

I honestly don't see this being a giga anymore after seeing the land behind it. There just isn't enough space and it would literally be two similar coasters right next to each other (not what they've done at all, Fury wraps around Caro and makes it look surrounded by a wall of twisted track). Word on the street is that it'll be a dark ride and the giga goes behind Banshee.
You have to remember it is 12 am here in the UK so he's probably asleep .

And I obviously don't know Kings Island that well but I can think of at least 5 other types of coasters that they need before they should get a giga tbh.

Shirofukurou

Mega Poster

ECG said:
First Cedar Fair RMC? Raptor or T Rex?
Sorry, had to throw it out there. :p
It's okay to dream :D

But CF will buy a new coaster for Michigan's Adventure before they buy an RMC for any of their parks... Which is to say, never.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
Kings Island 2017- Teaser or 'Murica?

You're such a joker Jarrett. I haven't got the balls to reply to you? Who the **** do you think you are - Al Capone? You are guilty for over speculating as to what coasters are before they've even broke ground with no actual reason as to why - until someone calls you out and you explain yourself, hence why I did. I've been busy today working, hence not replying.

So many people on this forum make a grand statement about what a coaster or what a new ride could be soon as a little teaser comes out when in reality there's absolutely no basis to speculate on anything. That's where I'm coming from!

Also, if you think I'm scared of you or scared of calling anyone out on this website, you're deluded.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

nadroJ

CF Legend

Lol, Jarrett, really? Why the hell would he be scared of you, you tit XD

Jarrett

Lofty said:
You're such a joker Jarrett. I haven't got the balls to reply to you? Who the **** do you think you are - Al Capone? You are guilty for over speculating as to what coasters are before they've even broke ground with no actual reason as to why - until someone calls you out and you explain yourself, hence why I did. I've been busy today working, hence not replying.

So many people on this forum make a grand statement about what a coaster or what a new ride could be soon as a little teaser comes out when in reality there's absolutely no basis to speculate on anything. That's where I'm coming from!

Also, if you think I'm scared of you or scared of calling anyone out on this website, you're deluded.

Exactly my point. Plenty of people do it, hence I'm the only one that gets called out for it.

Literally every **** moron on here singles me out and I'm done taking it.

Lofty

CF Legend

That's utter ****, I call anyone out that posts that type of **** Jarrett so stop making yourself out to be a **** victim. You throw shade off the forums on Facebook yet can't hack it when it comes back to you in other formats.

Jarrett

I do it jokingly, you do it rudely. And you only do it to me. You follow me around and stalk my posts to tell me how wrong I am and you do it to me and me only. And it's bull ****. Think I said something incorrect? Tell me and explain why using logic and reasoning. Don't write rude **** telling me how stupid I am. Especially when I clearly knew something about this you didn't.

I'm not the pushover I was when I joined this forum and I demand respect from any and all members in the future.

Not to mention I started this thread based on information that's been brewing at my local park's rumor mill for a few years now. I think I know what I'm talking about more than you. I'm #1 in this discussion, you're #2. Get used to it.