What's new

Kentucky Kingdom | Scream Xtreme | Zamperla Endeavour

TLARides

Hyper Poster
So on my second day at KK&HB, I found this sitting by Eye of The Storm...
815aadd2cb139bba17bee3c19058a4ed.jpg

Seeing as this space is set between EoTS and a turn on Storm Chaser, I assume this will be a flat ride, or maybe a kiddie coaster? The space is tight, so there won't be anything big...

Thoughts?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Moved to News & Rumors since no actual construction has really begun.

But if I were to guess, I would definitely say a flat of some sort. Perhaps a Gerstlauer Sky Fly? I could see the park with one of those.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Moved to News & Rumors since no actual construction has really begun.

But if I were to guess, I would definitely say a flat of some sort. Perhaps a Gerstlauer Sky Fly? I could see the park with one of those.

You mean this?

a64a78ffc57e9953c36f706cb6750bc6.jpg

I could see that being there, though the space seems kinda small for it. Not entirely sure, though.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
You mean this?

a64a78ffc57e9953c36f706cb6750bc6.jpg

I could see that being there, though the space seems kinda small for it. Not entirely sure, though.

Yes, that is a sky fly.

Second of all, they don't take up that much space, only an average-sized flat I would say. :)

Last edited:

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I just rode Nick Universe's Ninja Turtles sky fly and it was incredible! Not as good as the sky roller I rode at Wonderland but still pretty good. I'd love one of those at KK!

Lofty

CF Legend
That sign has also been there for a while if my memory serves me right. It's basically a way of excusing the mess behind it from when they ripped out that launch ride.

coreysaysyo

Roller Poster
With that space there is would be cool to see something like a Zamperla Air Race. Name it something to keep to the storm theme. Being my home park, look forward to seeing what it might be.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
IMO, It's a good, but unnecessary addition. IF they are placing the Scream Xtream near Eye of the Storm, then it would be a meh move. 2 looping rides in the same area? Doesn't seem too good. That's just my opinion though.