What's new

Kentucky Kingdom | Kentucky Flyer | Gravity Group Family Wooden

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Thanks for repeating what i said.
At least @Jarrett knows how to post sources. Had you embedded the video, it would have saved three or four snippy posts.

I think it could be a S&S free spin. They have a few spots where one would fit quite nicely and would allow them to add a thrilling ride which should give them a good return on investment.

Matt N

CF Legend
Could it potentially be a Vekoma SFC, or one of the SFC-style attractions from another manufacturer? As an SFC would fit the plane theme, in my opinion.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
If they already have a starflyer type attraction, I'd guess this is a Gerstlauer Skyfly or a Zamperla Air race. Both small enough to add into the park quickly and quite thrilling for parks with smaller budgets.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
161103-ryan-dumpster-fire-tease_z6h5no

Actual photo of this thread right now.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Son of Beast is getting reborn as Kentucky Flyer...with those stupid Intamin "wing" trains.

But actually...y'all GOTTA start reading before posting...

Snoo

The Legend
With all this hype, it had better be something substantial because if it isn't it will be a huge disappointment.

It won't be. But I know what it has done, look at this thread. It has brought attention to the little known park in the middle of Kentucky. GOOD marketing by the park in general. It could be a small flat for all I care, I'm just happy with what both they and Kings Island has done to bring the hype game strong this year.