What's new

Kentucky Kingdom | Kentucky Flyer | Gravity Group Family Wooden

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Well out of the blue Kentucky Kingdom is teasing!

I was there yesterday and spoke to a few locals who asked me if I'd seen it, and then told me there were a few markers over by Skycatcher. The campaign's hashtag is #whatsinthewind, which to me seems like a pretty clear reference to #whatsintheshed, but with weather thrown in because Kentucky Kingdom.

KcMyT7f.jpg

LRUmVi8.jpg

y9wyIXd.jpg

These markers are in a narrow area behind Skycatcher and this slide tower, they're those little wires with plastic flags hanging off of them. Not sure if it's at all related to the teaser campaign but they're clearly planning something to happen back there and there's a teaser campaign going on so there's a chance. Heard a few coaster/flat ride rumors but I'm honestly guessing something for Hurricane Bay. It's kind of the moneymaker there and it hasn't seen investment in a while. Whatever it is we'll find out the 21st!

EDIT: Derp, missed this one already being a thing! Can a mod please merge?

Last edited:

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
They already have Sky Catcher so there’s no reason to get another one.

My guess is a Gerst Sky Fly like Ninja Turtles, the park could use a large flat like it.

Anyway, this is on their YouTube! We have a name and a logo!

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
They already have Sky Catcher so there’s no reason to get another one.

My guess is a Gerst Sky Fly like Ninja Turtles, the park could use a large flat like it.

Anyway, this is on their YouTube! We have a name and a logo!

Thanks for repeating what i said.