What's new

Kennywood | Steel Curtain | S&S Multi-looper

Edward M

Strata Poster
giphy.gif

Hutch

Strata Poster
Honestly I'm getting a feeling this will end up having some sort of vest OTSRs. We'll find out, but right now I'm kinda setting myself up for disappointment lol.

Kennywoodfan

Roller Poster
Honestly I'm getting a feeling this will end up having some sort of vest OTSRs. We'll find out, but right now I'm kinda setting myself up for disappointment lol.
Personally I think they are going to go for lap bars but have the comfort collars. My issue is they will make the cars quite ugly with a red yellow and blue color scheme like someone said, because Steelers.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Personally I think they are going to go for lap bars but have the comfort collars. My issue is they will make the cars quite ugly with a red yellow and blue color scheme like someone said, because Steelers.
It's relative though, isn't it? 'Cos looking at the eyesore that is the coaster itself, the trains won't make it too much worse. :p

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
FWIW I'd be shocked if the trains WEREN'T some combination of red blue and yellow, after all the Steelers Organization pretty clearly has quite a bit of sway with this coaster. I know that a few friends and I had mused at somepoint (if I remember correctly this was an @Antinos thought so credit were it's due) that with S&S and Vekoma fairly recently being owned by Sansei if S&S might have had some help with new train designs/vests taking some elements from Vekoma.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
You make a good point, @Youngster Joey, I wonder if these new trains will be some sort of Vekoma/S&S hybrid. If you'd have said that to me five years ago, I think I'd probably have retched, but seeing the new stuff from both of these companies actually makes it sounds half decent!